V: Midnight

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon emptied the remaining soda can with one big chug, sighing as she set it down on th table. “God, that was good.”

Yuri shook her head as she bite into her pepperoni pizza, not realizing that she had a little bit of sause smeared over the edges of her lips. “Hyo, I know it’s been a while since you drank regular coke, but damn, you make it look like you never drank once.”

Hyoyeon threw a dirty piece of tissue at Yuri, grabbing her third pizza so far on the middle of the tabble. “And you look like you never eaten pizza before,” she then chuckled. “Dude, you got a little something something on your face.”

“What?” Yuri looked at Hyoyeon questionably, before she felt Jessica wiping . She looked at her girlfriend and smiled gratefully. “Thanks, babe.”

“Oh geez, somebody please call a ing ambulance for me. I think I got diabetes,” Hyoyeon teased and grinned at Yuri’s glare. “I know what you’re trying to say. ‘Oh, go yourself, Hyo.’”

“I actually I wouldn’t mind doing that, too,” Yuri bluntly said which earned her a slap on the shoulder from Jessica. “What?”

“Why the hell would you say that in front of me?”

“Well, that’s ‘cause I’ve been wanting to say something to you for quite a while now.”

“Say what?”

“Jessica, I’ve been cheating on you. With myself.”

“Oh, that’s it? Because I’ve been doing the same thing to myself every time your was out of the house.”

“With who?”

“With myself.”

“Great, now we can both part ways.”

Jessica and Yuri stared at each other before bursting out into a fit of loud laughter that echoed throughout the apartment. Hyoyeon could only look at them with most confused a person could ever pull off. After the couple managed to gain back their composure, the two girls shared a small kiss on the lips before Jessica cuddled closely next to Yuri.

Hyoyeon blinked before getting herself another can of soda. “I think I must’ve accidentally drink beer without realizing. Jesus.”

Yuri laughed while her hand and Jessica’s soon met with one another and slowly entertwined themselves. “You’ll get used to it. This is how me and Sica usually interact when we were in the US.”

Jessica nodded, resting her head on her shoulder. “You okay with us being all mushy and ?”

Hyoyeon shook her head after she drank a little bit of her soda. “Oh no, be my guest. It’s been awhile since a couple had in my apartment.”

Jessica giggled. “You know, since you just had say that,” she looked at Yuri seductively, winking at her. “What do you say, babe?”

Yuri thought for a moment and replied, “Hyo, I think you should now that we like to be really, really l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter