VI: Another's Arms

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona!”

“Yeah?”

“You’ve been in there for half an hour already, come on!”

“Is it totally wrong for your girlfriend to have a relaxing bath in the morning?”

“Well, no but-“

“Then, I stand corrected!”

Seohyun groaned loudly as she looked at the clock for the upteenth time. Taeyeon has told everyone in the group chat to meet up and have lunch at her restaurant, which Sooyoung almost immediately agreed on the idea due to her being a regular customer there. The specified time was supposedly 12:30 pm and it was 10:30 now, meaning that everyone has at least 2 more hours to get ready. In the meantime, Yoona still hasn’t got out of the bathroom for over thirty minutes now and Seohyun’s growing rather impatient.

The girl’s punctuality is no joke. It’s not that she wanted to be the earliest of thema all, but more rather she doesn’t like the feeling of being late to something. Whether if it’s going to work, or attend classes back in high school, or even submitting reports during her years in college, Seohyun has been known to be serious and sometimes uptight at these types of things. Which was why she didn’t waste any time waiting for Tardy Yoona, a new nickname she just came up with, and went straight into the bathroom with a white towel slung over her shoulder.

Yoona looked at the younger girl in confusion as Seohyun threw her towel near the sink and started taking off her sleeping attire. “Well, good morning to you too.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes, putting aside her white tanktop and strip off her black shorts. “Aren’t you going to get wrinkles all over your fingers?” Yoona shrugged, still staring at her girlfriend as the latter have already took off the rest of her clothing and was now . Being in a relationship for almost three years, the couple has grown more comfortable and unafraid towards certain things about each other. Now, being in the same room without any piece of clothing on has turned into a somewhat routine for both parties.

“Apparently the longer I bathe, the softer my skin gets. Guess that’s just a curse for being too pretty,” Yoona joked. Seohyun faked a gag at the other girl’s ego, walking towards the bathtub.

Seohyun placed her hands on her hips, patiently waiting for her girlfriend to make some room for her. Yoona raised an eyebrow questioningly. “What?”

Seohyun slapped Yoona’s arm that was dangling outside of the bathtub. “Scoot over,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter