Epilogue

Pregnant with my boss' baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

       Tao was enjoying his life as a married man a lot. After him and Kai had finally confessed their feelings for each other, they had started "dating". It was funny to put it this way since they were already married and had a perfect little boy together but this is what they had been doing for months. Dating. It had been a great experience because Tao had discovered so many new things of Kai he had no clue about but also so many interests they had in common. It was amazing how well they actually fit each other. Their baby boy was also growing so fast and Tao felt a bit sad because of that. He missed holding him in his arms all night long trying to get him to stop crying. He hadn't been really excited at the time but now he missed the feeling of being needed. Minsu was already five years old and Tao felt old already. He could do most of the things on his own, like get dressed and eat.Tao hated that. He was being selfish but it really wasn't fair. He wanted his little baby back. The one he could cuddle to sleep and the one who needed him. Minsu was too independent for his age. He didn't let Tao help him with almost anything. Tao was feeling frustrated and useless. He was supposed to be the mommy but it seemed that his child was more worried about when he could take over his the Kim’s company rather than spending time with him. 

He tried to talk to his husband about this but he was so proud of their little boy for being so smart and autonomous that no matter how hard Tao tried to make him understand that a little boy of Minsu’s age should play with toys and act naughty and not try to rule the world or something, he could not get him to stop encourgaing Minsu's behavior. Tao was upset and he was making it obvious. Except, Kai was completely oblivious to his pain. And the younger was pissed about that. It was time for more extreme measures. He moved out of their shared bedroom and waited for his lover to notice the change. When he finally did, Tao was already resigned. He was almost convinced Kai loved him just as much as he did but he couldn’t help but feel lonely and neglected at times. He didn’t expect Kai to do anything about it because he knew that he was so put together all the time and he would take Tao’s act as childish behaviour on his part. But that was where he was wrong because as soon as his husband figured out that he was missing from their room, it took him only a couple of minutes before finding the new room the younger was in. He burst into the room and almost manhandled Tao out of the bed. 

“What are you doing baby? Why did you move out of our room? Are you feeling sick?”

“I am fine Kai. Not that you care.”

“How can you say something like that. I am working my off to offer the best for you and our son. How dare you say I don’t care?”

“Well, if you actually gave a damn about me, you would have noticed I have been feeling sad and lonely these past few weeks but you didn’t. You were too busy with your business projects and teaching our Minsu how to become you. And it’s not fair. I want him to enjoy his childhood. He is too young to develop an interest for business and the like. He doesn’t want to play with me anymore because he finds what you are teaching him way cooler than playing with toys. I am losing my little baby and it’s all your fault.”

Tao had tears in his eyes and he felt like a wreck. He wanted so desperately to hold his little boy and tell him that he didn’t need to grow up so fast. He had all the time in the world for acting like an adult. His son was finding him boring and he had no clue how to make him realize how fun being q child actually is. He knew Kai had a similar childhood, being overly ambitious and mature for his age. But he didn’t want their Minsu to have the same fate. Tao wished for him to play and enjoy games. But he was slowly turning into Kai’s copycat and he felt like he was losing both of their affection. What if Kai decided one day that he wasn’t really good enough to be his husband or the “mommy” of his son? Tao could never bear the thought of being replaced. He was miserable and he just wanted to be left alone to suffer.

Seeing Tao so heartbroken made Kai feel like a bastard. He hadn’t realized that Tao was so affected by the way he was acting with their little boy but he might be right. Their Minsu did seem to act a bit too mature for his age. But this could be remedied. They could take him out more often and spend more time together, as a family. His lover was right to blame him. Ever since he has started working on a large business with a very well-known European fashion brand, he had been neglecting Tao and this was something he shouldn’t have done. His lover was not at fault for him being stressed and tense 24/7. The only time when he had been able to relax had been when he spent time with their son but he realized that he had acted quite cold towards Tao during this time. He had been an idiot but he hoped that the younger could forgive him for being an insensitive beast.

“You’re right sweetheart. I am really sorry for being such a jerk. I have acted horrible towards you and this is solely my fault. Do you think you could forgive me for doing this?”

“Ok, but you need to promise me that you won’t ignore me when I am in need of you. I know sometimes I act childish and you probably think I am a burden, but I love you a lot and want you with me. I want to be able to share with you everything, good and bad. Please promise me you will at least listen to me when I need you too.”

“You could never be a burden. I love you so much and I am so grateful for having somebody so wonderful as you to call my husband. You gave me an amazing boy and now my life finally makes sense. You gave a meaning to my life. You’re irreplaceable to me.”

Kai then proceeded to take Tao into his arms and show him with touches and gestures what he could never fully convey with words. And when Tao woke up the next morning, he felt himself blush because his lover had been so intense and had turned him into a complete loving mess. He felt better because he knew that he had no reason to doubt his husband’s love for him. And he would find a way to become the cool “mommy” that his baby wanted. 

When he went to check on Minsu, as soon as he stepped into the room, his little boy jumped into his arms and Tao was a bit shocked because that was not how his baby usually acted. His next words got him tongue-tied and tearing a bit.

“Daddy I am sorry for acting so mean. Papa explained to me that I shouldn’t have behaved like this towards you but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter