Celebration

Pregnant with my boss' baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Tao’s life was so not going the way he had imagined it. All he had ever wanted was to get married to some nice guy one day and together to build their own family. He had gotten the marriage part right but the fact that he was an over-sentimental pregnant guy didn’t help matters at all. The only thing that he was doing these days was either feeling sorry for himself for putting weight on or craving all kind of weirds foods that were completely unhealthy. Kai was extremely nice and prepared to cater to every Tao’s whim or wish but for Tao this behaviour was driving him up the wall. He didn’t want Kai to be so caring because Tao was already an emotional wreck because of the baby.

He was getting married in a week but he was more than ready to run away. He didn’t feel prepared at all for this important step but he didn’t want to disappoint either Kai or his baby. He just hoped that at least Kai knew what he was doing because Tao for sure didn’t. Sehun had reassured him many times that it was the right choice, both for him and for the baby but Tao was still having doubts. Call him cowardly and all but getting married to the guy he’d been in love with for years seemed like a terrible decision at the moment.

Finally the day of the wedding arrived. The only thing which made Tao happy to be celebrating this event was the fact that his parents had come all the way from China to see him. When Tao’s parents had heard about Tao’s pregnancy they hadn’t been particularly excited because they had been convinced their son would follow on their steps and get married first before even thinking of having a child. Still, Tao had done his best to assure them that he loved Kai very much and that the baby had been wanted by both of them. He couldn’t tell his parents the truth because they would have been very hurt. They had wished for a fairytale life for Tao and he was going to make the impossible to make them believe that he was definitely living one with Kai.

He was surprised to discover that his parents and Kai’s parents were getting along really well. He had been extremely anxious about this meeting because him and Kai came from very different backgrounds and he didn’t want his parents to feel inferior to any of the persons attending the ceremony. Fortunately, his parents and his close friends had integrated very easily and seemed to have an enjoyable time with the other people present at the event.

Kai looked very handsome in his wedding attire and Tao felt like he was living a dream. To think that somebody like Kim Kai who could literally have any person he wanted, be it man or woman, was going to become his husband was something incredible, in Tao’s opinion. Tao was determined to leave all of his insecurities behind and to start anew. He wanted his relationship with Kai to work and he had to give it his all in order to make it happen. No more excuses and no more doubts from him from now on. He owed to his baby to become the best husband and the most devoted father he could be.

The ceremony was rather brief and very formal. Tao felt relieved from all the pressure he had been feeling until the wedding. His life was going to get really messy from now on with Kai being in the spotlight almost all the time but he was almost certain that Kai wouldn’t let anything bad happen to him or to the child he was carrying.

Kai had been quite tense throughout the celebration but Tao blamed it on him being overcome with emotions. He was giving up on his freedom for a long period and Tao was starting to believe that he might’ve changed his mind at one point. His sense of responsibility had probably been the only thing that made him go through with the wedding.

When they had eventually gotten home, after a very tiring and intensely stirring day, Tao was more than ready to sleep for days. His baby didn’t seem to agree because ever since the ceremony ended, he had been constantly kicking Tao. He supposed that was his little boy’s expression of the happiness he felt due to his parents getting married but Tao was exhausted. His infant was most likely going to become a footballer in the future if the kicks he was giving were any sign. When Tao had found out that he would give birth to a boy he had mixed feelings about it. He had been content at the prospect of having a little troublemaker running around and wreaking havoc but also a bit sad about not having a little girl to dress in pretty clothes and to spoil rotten. Still, his baby was a blessing either way so he needed to appreciate everything he had been given.

Kai seemed equally tired and Tao took that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter