disappointment

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When kyungsoo and kai went kris entered the house. Luhan was helping his mother. He just glanced and went to his office. his thoughts were mixed up. He needed to help kyungsoo to buy a house. Maybe he could lend him money.

He sighed. He never expected his son having a boyfriend because he was always the shy type. His boyfriend being pregnant wasn’t a problem for him at least. He just wanted to help.

 

Next day luhan woke up stretching. He went downstairs and saw a bouquet of flowers on the table. He looked around before he opened the card.

He sighed. Of course they weren’t for him. they were for his mom from his work from some factory.

He sat on the couch watching tv while thinking about sehun. Should he really not go to him? he sighed and got up when the door was knocked. He opened the door but there was no one behind the door instead there was one chocolate on the door’s step. He picked it up and started reading the paper attached to it.

I don’t have a lot of money but I’m watching you…

He knew well who it was. He looked around and ate the chocolate before he closed the door.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walked in to the café with kai. His father had asked him to go to the café because he needed to talk to him. he didn’t care what his father would say but he would never hurt kai.

They sat down while kai was clearly nervous and kyungsoo relaxed.

Kris smiled at the two tried to show he was friendly and not to scare the youngest.

“dad…”

“oh yeah anything you want to eat??”

“why don’t we just-“

“i-I’m hungry.”

Kris could barely hear what was kai saying but kyungsoo heard it clearly and sighed. He nodded and they all looked at the menu to choose something before they ordered.

“so…I heard you are pregnant-“

“he’s not going to-“

“-your congratulations.”

“-abo- what??”

Kris smiled and kai lowered his head while kyungsoo looked at his father shocked.

“I also heard that you were trying earn money to buy a place for you two.”

“yeah…”

“I want to help.”

They brought their food. Kai started eating like he haven’t been eating for whole week. Kris chuckled while kyungsoo whipped kai’s lips with a napkin and turned to look at his dad again.

“why are you doing this??”

“because you are my son and I love you.”

“pft. Pl-“

Kai tightened his hold on kyungsoo’s hand and he shut up.

“ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter