a new start

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!!!!!!

 

 

“are you sure it was her??”

“kris I saw her when she out watermelon down the hat went off and I saw her face. She was chaerin.”

Kris felt furious. One month had passed from the time he had divorced her and now she comes back and ties to kill his lover.

But that wasn’t the only problem now. he entered tao’s room and saw him caressing krissy’s head. he smiled and out watermelon aside him.

“yeefan.”

“hm??”

“what is pregnant??”

Kris chuckled and didn’t know what to say. He whipped a stray of hair out of his face and then touched his tummy.

“there’s a baby here.”

“baby?? It not fit.”

“it will. He or she is our baby.”

“Tao be a mama?”

“yes tao is going to be a mama and me, a papa.”

Tao started clapping and hugging his tummy and suddenly he was embraced by kris. He returned the hug and closed his eyes, feeling relaxed.

 

 

“mrs. Huang….yes I think I found your son….he is at the hospital….yes thank you.”

“doctor??”

“mr.wu.”

“who is mrs. Huang??”

He looked at kris who was looking at him seriously. He gulped, not knowing what to say.

“she- she is his mother I think.”

“what??”

 

 

 

 

The hospital was crowded with a lot of people taking pictures while a fair lady walked in through the hall asking for huang zitao.

The door opened and although kris was waiting for someone but still he looked shocked.

 

“mrs. Huang this is your child.”

“he looks like me.”

 

Still he didn’t know if he did the right thing as he drove to his house. It was the only way to save tao.

Walking in the house he saw chaerin sitting in front of the tv and when she noticed him she looked shocked and gasped. Kris looked serious and chaerin knew exactly why he was here.

“kris…listen I can explain. I still love you. I can’t take it anymore to see you with some -“

“YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM . I TRIED TO MAKE THIS END PEACEFULLY BUT OU RUINED IT . IF I HAD LOST HIM OR MY BABY I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU.”

“b-baby?? So he was pregnant?? I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHEN I WAS IN HIS HOUSE. I SHOULD HAVE POISONED HIM INSTEAD OF TAKING HIM OUT AND WISHING A CAR WOULD HAVE HIT HIM.”

She started panting but suddenly she panicked when two officers walked in.

“choi chaerin you are arrested for trying to kill mr. huang zitao.”

As they took her away while she shouted the only thing kris was thinking about was huang. He couldn’t believe it. he still didn’t know he did the right thing but suddenly he remembered tao’s past.

He couldn’t believe mrs. Huang ran away from the life she chose to live. Yes,tao’s father was also retarded but she put the baby who turned out to be just like his dad and his husband on the streets and went away to live her wealthy life.

Tao’s father died a year ago when tao was 18 and for one year tao managed to live alone on the streets with no help till

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter