can't stay

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He picked the smaller up and continued to the way home. tao was trembling. He was thinking the worst. Maybe the stranger would attack him like the others. He shivered at the thought and kris felt it.

He understood he was scared. he would be too in that situation. But something was still odd about the boy.

They arrived home. luhan opened the door and his eyes widened.

“dad…who is this?”

Kris didn’t answer and just went in while giving his boy’s phone back. He stepped inside and all three in the house looked at him weird.

“eww kris take him outside.”

“shut up chae rin. Kyungsoo can you ready a bath please?”

“yes dad.”

Kyungsoo wasn’t the surprising type. He was always in his phone and he got along with his dad more.

“dad who is he what is he doing here?? Did you just brought a beggar home??”

“luhan can you please make something for him to eat?”

Kris completely ignored luhan and chae rin. He went to the bathroom where the bath was ready. He didn’t know he should undress him or…what should he do?

He put zitao on the toilet sit and knelt in front of him.

“is it okay with you to take your clothes off?”

The boy looked scared and shook his head, whining. He hugged himself tight.

“it’s ok. It’s ok. Will you just let me wash you?”

Zitao looked at him with scared eyes. kris stretched his hand to his slowly. He slowly held his hand and freed it from his feet.

“I’m not going to hurt you zitao.”

He felt his hold around him stiffened. He smiled at him and picked him up. He put him at the edge of the bathtub. He was kneeling down in front of his feet.

He had socks but they were torn revealing his feet. His feet were bruised and there were bad scratches on them.

He slowly took his socks off.  The boy looked uneasy but again he soothed him. He just wondered what he has gone through.

He turned him around and put his injured feet in the warm water. He slowly poured so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter