danger

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn’t like he didn’t want his father to be happy he just couldn’t have the idea of him being happy with someone else specially when the person was weird and a beggar.

But that wasn’t the problem now. the problem was that after finding out about his dad he went straight to sehun’s place. Weird place.

He was trying to convince his boyfriend that his mother was a caring woman.

“she is not a great mom but I know she loves me.”

“really??”

Luhan nodded and watched as sehun poured some whisky for himself. He smoked his cigarette once and sipped some of the whisky.

“prove it.”

“how?”

“let’s say you got pregnant with someone you. will your mother still accept you?”

 

 

 

“SEHUN CAME TO YOUR HOUSE??”

Kyungsoo nodded as he watched his boyfriend. He slumped back in to the sheets and covered his face. For a 14 year-old he was quite dramatic.

“kyungsoo he will crush your brother’s life. Do something. He will destroy it like he destroyed mine.”

“I won’t let that happen.”

Kyungsoo lied down on the bed and kai snuggled closer and hugged his neck. Kyungsoo was his savior while he was abandoned by his own brother in a death state.

“I’m working…soon I will buy us an apartment and you can come out of this….dumpster.”

Kai chuckled. Finally he was home but even here nothing changed. His family was poor so as soon as he was found his mother was willing to sell his body to anyone but again kyungsoo made a deal with his mom and every time he came it was like he was visiting a strip club and he gave money to make love to his own boyfriend.

“miserable life huh??”

“not so miserable after I bought a house for us.”

Kyungsoo kissed his forehead and got up. He got dressed while kai was eyeing him.

“so what are you going to do about luhan?”

“I don’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter