huang

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He didn’t stop sobbing. He ran and ran and it seemed the sky wanted to comfort him as it started raining. He slipped and stopped. He wanted to run when he heard the familiar voice calling his name but he didn’t want to hear any explanation.

Jealousy, sadness…that was all he could feel when he started running again.

 

 

 

One month passed with luhan living with tao which wasn’t so bad. Luhan acted like a little kid when he was with tao. He played with him a lot and taught him and how to cook and even took him outside, something that terrified kris to death.

 

 

Since luhan and tao talked a lot luhan knew tao and kris had made love month ago and he was excited, thinking of his dad and tao having a child he could only coo. So today he decided to dress tao up ad make him look prettier for kris so that maybe they’ll have a baby soon.

He smirked as he took out a pair of light blue jeans with one of kris’ shirts that would look extra large on tao.

“tao wear this.”

He gave them to tao and went outside the room. He was waiting for tao to come out when he heard the doorbell. He went to the door thinking that it was his dad. But when he opened it his smile vanished as he turned confused.

A boy was standing in front of him. he looked younger than him and he was pregnant. he seemed familiar but he couldn’t think of anyone right there.

“hello…I’m jongin but call me kai.”

“ok…”

“um…I’m s-sehun’s brother-“

But before he could continue the door was slammed shut on his face. Luhan leaned on the door breathing harshly. He felt jealous and hatred. He felt like crying.

“please just let me talk.”

The pleading in the boy’s voice made him feel bad. He was , it wasn’t his fault was it?

He opened the door, looking dead serious and he dialed a number.

“hello baekhyun ssi, I have to go out. Can you come by??”

When he made sure they would come he told tao he was going and went out.

 

 

 

Tao heard the door and he grinned. He got up and went out of the room with krissy but the door was opened with no one in the room. He looked at the door and then saw someone outside. The person was wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter