retarded

Teddy Bear Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“honey have you study for your exams??”

“yes mom.”

He yawned and chaerin kissed his sleepy luhan’s forehead. she just woke him up for school. She went to kyungsoo’s room and knocked like a crazy person.

“YAH GET UP KYUNG-“

“WHAT?”

Kyungsoo slammed the door opened. He looked at his mom emotionless and pushed her away harshly and went to the main door. luhan stomped after him and they both went to school.

She went to her and kris’ room and walked around. Suddenly her eyes caught the ringing phone on the nightstand. She picked it up and clicked answer.

“hey kris tao needs you. he won’t go to shower alone-“

She hung up and tossed the phone somewhere in the room. She was boiling in anger.

“tao?? That poor ???”

She heard the door and a rushing kris came and looked for his phone without looking at her.

“are you looking for your phone to go check on YOUR ??? I THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF THAT THING.”

“we’ll talk I have to go.”

“KRIS KRIS.”

But kris was long gone. He went to his car while calling chanyeol. He told him to get tao ready for the hospital appointment. He drove off and saw tao and chanyeol waiting for him in front of the building. As soon as tao saw kris he ran to him and kris was quick to stop the car. He wanted to scold him but shut up when tao jumped in the car and hugged him.

“miss yeefan.”

“I missed you too.”

The three went to the hospital. Tao was a little scared to see so many people. kris hugged him tight as they sat waiting to be called.

Finally they went in. the doctor took some tests not only physical. After some minutes he finally came back to give the result. Chanyeol and kris were waiting while tao was in another room playing which was strange.

“so mr. zitao have some lung problems. He can’t breathe properly when he is excited or shocked or running.”

“is that all?”

“no.”

Kris looked at the doctor with worry. His breath hitched. The doctor sighed and continued.

“he is retarded mr. wu. If you don’t wish to take care of him we can keep him here because it’s hard to tak-“

“I will take care of him. just is there anything I should know?”

The doctor said some things about be careful about new people and things. About being careful not to eat things uneatable and so on.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo went out of the bathroom to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter