Chapter 5

♡Full House♡

Chapter 5:

 

 

You reached the ground floor and went to the the hotel’s restaurant. You widened your eyes in shock of the food’s prices.

“Why are they so expensive~~” You quietly whined as you looked at your $31 and looked at the price of the food you wanted to eat that costs $95.

“I guess I need to find a convenience store nearby…” You ducked your head as you walked to the exit of the hotel.

*BUMP* You bumped into someone and you fell on the ground.

“Aww~” You rubbed your . Then you saw a hand at your face.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking at my way—“ He smiled and helped you stood up.

You stood up and bowed at him. “Sorry~”

You then looked at his face and gasped. *OMO, It is..who again? Hmm.. Yeah! Kiseop from U-KISS!*

 Kiseop bowed at you and gave you a smile. You melted at his perfect smile + his gourgeous face. You froze at his front.

“Sorry again, well, see you later~~” He waved and winked at you as he ran to the elevator.

“He’s so handsome.” You said and snapped out.

You went outside to find a convenience store.

*Why am I suddenly bumping to these U-KISS members?* You thought as you were walking.

--

15minutes later, you found a convenience store. Happily you ran there and started searching for foods.

You got a cup noodles and paid for it, luckily it was just $1. After paying you went back to the hotel.

--

You stepped in in the entrance. As you were happily holding your cup noodles with hot water already.

You were waiting in front of the elevator and blew air on your cheeks.

Suddenly, a man was standing at your side in glasses waiting for the elevator too.

You took a peek… *OMO* You gasped as you ducked your head.

You noticed it was Eli from U-Kiss. Suddenly, Eli noticed the way you acted and lowered his glasses.

*OH NO. PLEASE DON’T LET HIM REMEMBER MY FACE* You thought.

“YOU!” Eli yelled.

*OMG IM DEAD* You squished your eyes.

“Why are you here?! Are you trying to follow me huh!?” Eli suddenly questioned you.

You straightened up and looked him, bravely. “I-Im not following you okay. I was staying here for a vacation.” You stated.

“Oh really? Yah! You need to pay my shirt!” Eli handed his palm so you can give him the money.

“B-but.. I don’t have money” You shyly said.

“What?! How come you went here without a money?” Eli raised one of his brow.

*I THINK I NEED TO CALL JUNHYUNG&JIYEON AND ASKED THEM WHAT'S HAPPENING, I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE HOTEL* You thought. “I won a contest for winning this trip. And the money I only got now is…. $30” You ducked your head again in embarrassment.

“M-mwo?! You’ll die here I told you.” Eli smirked and as the elevator opened, he hopped in. You froze at what he just said. *I NEED A PHONE RIGHT NOW*

You ran away and search for telephones.

“Tss. Stupid girl coming for a vacation without money?!” Eli murmured and the elevator’s door closed.

--

After an hour, you saw a telephone and tried calling Junhyung and Jiyeon.

But they won’t pick up. You started whining and crying over the phone.

*Junhyung-ahhhh please answer it… Jiyeoooooooon~~~~~~~~*

You gave up and went to sat in a bench and started crying.

“Why aren’t they answering? Did they just ditch me? They are so going to be dead when I got home!!!!!” You started yelling and screaming.

"Where will I get money to pay for the hotel?" You asked yourself and start crying again.

--

Eli decided to go for a walk.. So he went down again and walked out the hotel..
“Mall tour will start tomorrow! AJA!”

Then, suddenly, he noticed a girl screaming from the bench.

--

“Hey, shh! Dont shout!” A voice came in english.

You stopped screaming and furrowed your eyes. *Did someone just shouted at me?!* And you turned to  look at the person who just spoke.

You gasped as you saw Eli from U-Kiss approaching you.

“Urgh! It’s you again” He said.