Chapter 4

♡Full House♡

Chapter 4:

 

Soon, the airplane arrived in NAIA Airport..

You woke up and saw no one already in the plane. You immediately stood up and you noticed Eli’s shirt in his seat and you got it. You also got your things and went off the plane.

“Wow! Finally! Manilaa!!!” You excitedly said.

You walked out of the airport with a smile, but suddenly it fell.

“Where am I going now?” You got nervous and panicked.

“Okay Okay! Haneul don’t panicked!” You calmed yourself and called a taxi.

“Saan po tayo?(where will we go)” The taxi asked but then he noticed you were a foreigner.

“Uhm..sorry. cant understandoo” You said, having a hard time speaking in English. You looked at the paper where it is stated what hotel you will be staying.

“Where will we go?” The taxi driver asked again.

“Manilaah Hotelleuu” You said.

And the taxi driver drove to the Manila Hotel

--

U-Kiss went out of the airport with a lot of fans waiting outside.

“UKISS OPPAA!!!”                  “KEVIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“DDDDDOOOOOOOOONGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Everyone went wild seeing U-kiss going to the vans. Kevin opened the window and peeked and smiled at the fans. “See you Kissmes!!!” He shouted as the fans melted by his smile.

“Im so excited for our malltours! Wuhoo!!” Kiseop said.

Eli took his ipad out and played. AJ, Hoon and Dongho were peeking on what Eli is playing. Soohyun put his earphones on. And Kevin and Kiseop were sleeping in the van.

After 30-40minutes, they arrived at the Manila Hotel. Still, a lot of fans came to see them.

--

You arrived at the Manila Hotel.

You were so shocked that it costs P800 or almost $19. Your eyes widened, you took out your money that Junhyung handed you and counted how much is it. $50 only, GREAT.

You gave the taxi driver $19 dollars, you took your luggages out and went inside the hotel. But you saw a lot of girls outside. You hardly went inside because of those girls.

“Aish! Why are they here?! What are they doing here? Urgh!” You irritatedly said.

You went to the counter.

“Can I help you Ma’am?” The lady asked.

“Uhm..I made a reservation.... Name is Choi-Ha-neul” You said.

“Wait for a moment” The lady said.

A few minutes later, “Ma’am, we can’t see your name on the list. You haven't booked any room. Would you like to check in?”

You furrowed your eyes, you didn’t understand what she had just said.

“I ..made reservation. Choi Haneul” You said.

“Your name is not listed Ma’am, would you like to check in?” The lady asked.

*URGH* “Choi Haneul. Check.. again” You said but the lady said it wasn’t there and asked again if you wanted to check in.

“She said you didn't reserved a room. Would you like to check in?" A voice came in korean. It was a soft angelic voice.

You looked at the person, "W-what?" You furrowed your brows *I didn't reserve for a room?! WHAT?!*

"Is there any room avaiable?" He asked the lady. The lady nodded.

"How many days will you stay in?" The lady asked you as you furrowed your brows again.

"Till when will you stay?" The guy asked you(in korean).

*Hmm, i think i saw him from somehwre..* "Till friday.." You said.

"She will stay till friday." He said to the lady.

 *DING* you remembered him. Kevin from U-KISS!

*His English is perfect uh? Maybe that’s why U-Kiss is an International group. Wow* You thought. After a few minutes, "Room 987.." The lady gave you the keys.

"Thank you" You bowed and smiled at the lady. You looked to your side, "Kamsahamnida". Kevin smiled at you and he left.

 

*WAIT. SO, IF I JUST SAW KEVIN. THEN … UKISS IS STAYING IN THIS HOTEL TOO?? I HOPE I WONT SEE THE ELI GUY..*