Chapter 6

♡Full House♡

 

Chapter 6:

 

Eli approached you and sat beside you.

“Yah~ why are you here?!” You asked, sniffing.

“Duh~ of course I want to breathe some fresh air. And hey! You still owe me one thing! My shirt!” Eli raised one of his brow.

You ducked your head. “I-im sorry, but I cant pay for it now”
Eli looked away, “Why?”

“Because ive been ditched by my bestfriends, now, I don’t know how to start my tour here without any money... I .. I dont even have a money to pay for the hotel...” You said it in a low-voice.

Eli softened but raised his one eyebrow “Tss. How poor. Why did you go here without any money? And how come you got a hotel but you have no money to pay for it! BABO!”

You glared at him then you just kept quiet.

*Maybe I can borrow money to him? Right! Im going to wash his shirt and give it to him..then borrow a money!* You thought.

You brightened and stood up. Eli looked up at you. Then you ran inside the hotel.

“Err what’s with her?” Eli asked scratching the back of his hair.

 

--

 

 

Next day...

U-Kiss mall tour started. First, they went to the Mall of Asia..

“U-KISS!!!” MC introduced U-Kiss.

U-kiss went up onstage, fans became wild, cheering and screaming so loud.

U-Kiss started performing, and giving some fan service right after the performance. Then they performed again.

--

I think I should go to a mall first, what mall though?

“Let’s go to Mall of Asia!” A girl beamed to her friend.

“huh? Mall of..what? Essii ya?” You furrowed your eyebrows as you were listening to what they are saying.

You took your wallet out, “Good thing I brought an extra money! Another $50, lemme stop there after that I’ll go to Luneta tomorrow, where my mom and dad met” You beamed and went out.

You asked the guard in the hotel, “Is..uhm.. Mall of Ehh ssii yaa near? I need taxi? Or?” You stuttered by just speaking in english.

“Mall of Asia? Hm it’s just near! Just take a jeep if you don’t want to pay an expensive ride in a taxi” The guard said.

“J-jeepuu?” You asked. “Yes! Jeep!” The guard pointed a jeep and nodded.

You waved and went to find a jeep going to Mall of Asia.