Chapter 3

♡Full House♡

 

Chapter 3:

 

“Today is the day!!” You happily stood up from bed and got your things and went down.

“My lovely house, im going to miss you! But don’t worry! Ill be home after 3 days okay? Im going to Manila and I am so happy right now! It was the city where my mom and dad met!” You talked to your house like a person before leaving.

You got a taxi.. ”To the Incheon airport please”

--

“Halmeoni, I cant go home yet, we have schedule okay?” Eli irritatedly said on the phone.

Other U-kiss members were also busy on the phone, calling their parents.

“Let’s go now!” The manager said.

U-Kiss entered the Incheon airport to check in.

--

You arrived at the airport and saw your best friends approaching you.

“Haneul-ah, im going to miss you” Your two bestfriends started to cry.

“Why are you crying? As if im not going back in THREE days?” You said.

They shook their heads, “What if you will not come back?”

You widened your eyes, “Yah! Of course im going to come back!”

Junhyung handed you a money but you hesistated. Then he forced you to keep it.

“Junhyung-ah..”

“Haneul, you might need this! Accept it please..” Junhyung said,

You gave up and accepted it.

"Haneul-ah.. we're going to miss you" Your best friends started to hug you again.

You softened and hugged them back.

You started walking to check in. You spun around and gave them a wave.

--

At the plane...

“Oh no! who will be my seatmate? And wow, it is surely big in here! But OMG, it is my first ride, im so nervous right now!!” You started panicking.

You calmed yourself by reading the news paper.

You saw the famous U-Kiss on the front page. You smiled and look at the picture.

“Tss. They are handsome! Especially this Eli..tss. I hope I’ll become one of these guys soon.” You beamed and turned red when you started staring at Eli’s face. “He is so handsome.”

Moment later, someone sat beside you with his glasses on. You took a look of who’s that person. As the person removed his glasses, you widened your eyes.  You look at the newspaper and look again at the person beside you.

“OMO! ELI FROM U-KISS!!” You shouted.

Eli stared at you “A-are you crazy? Stop shouting!” He said, annoyed.

*OMO* “You are Eli from U-Kiss right!?” You started asking him.

He just nodded and smiled.

*WHY AM I STUCK WITH THIS GIRL. Why am I seating here anyways.I want to be with the members!* Eli thought.

You were spazzing at his front.

Suddenly the airplane started it’s engine. You got nervous.

“OMO.” You screamed as you were squishing Eli’s shirt.

“Yah!” Eli got pissed.

“Sorry, but this is my first time.” You were sorry, you’re squishing your eyes and squishing Eli’s shirt more when the airplane started to lift up. He tried to remove your hands from him but helf it tightly.

Then you feel like vomiting, while your ears are hurting.

Suddenly, *ERGHHHH* There! YOU VOMIT!

YOU VOMIT IN ELI’S SHIRT.

“OH MY GAD” Eli got shocked.

“Ooppss.” You got shocked too.

“YOU!” Eli pointed at you with an angry face. You bowed your head.

--

Eli’s in the CR to remove his disgusting shirt. He washed his body.

“Aish that girl is so eghgdsgdsgdkas” Eli can’t even express the word in anger.

Suddenly you knock at the door to wash your face too. The person opened it and your eyes widened as you saw Eli.

“M-mianhae~” You apologized.

He went out and threw you his shirt. “Thanks for the vomit” He said in a scary-tone voice and left.

You closed the door and started whining.

“AISH!!! It is so embarrassing! Why did I vomit with this idol! OMO, I think I’m going to die..” You said.

You washed your face and after that you went to your seat again.

You saw Eli there sleeping already.

*He is actually Hot* You thought and chuckled.

You sighed and sat on your seat.

Moment later, you fell asleep too.