Chapter 2

♡Full House♡

 

Chapter 2:

 

'We are Dating' just ended. Eli still keeps in contact with Jihae.

During We are Dating, Eli realized that he was falling for Jihae. After We are Dating, Eli confessed to Jihae, but Jihae said that he needs to wait. She can’t still accept him since they were idols. This confession was a secret so fans wouldn’t go cry-cry when they heard Eli confessed to Jihae.

--

Sunday, Eli’s alarm clock rang.

“Aish! Why do you have to alarm now?!” Eli murmured as he was searching his alarm clock in his nightstand table and turned it off.

Then his phone rang.

“Damn it! Why is everything on alarm?!” He cursed and slowly opened his eyes as he reaches his phone.

“Yoboseyo?” Eli's voice cracked.

“Yah! Eli! Come home! We need to talk!” Eli’s grandma shouted on the phone. “Where did you stay you little—“

“Halmeoni! It is so early why are you shouting!” Eli scratched his ear as if it was hurt by his grandma’s voice.

“Shut up! Pack your things and go home!” His grandma shouted louder.

“Araso araso!” Eli gave up so her grandma would just stop.

He hung up the phone and went to bed again. Suddenly, his phone rang again.

“Halmeoni im packing already!!” Eli irritatedly said.

Then the person on the phone giggled.

“J-Jihae noona?” Eli suddenly widened his eyes in shocked of hearing her giggle.

“yah~ I am not your halmeoni.” Jihae said.

Eli smiled, “I thought you were my grandma who keeps on begging me to go home…noona.. why did you call?”

“nothing, just wanna ask if you’re okay…. You are going to Manila tomorrow right? U-Kiss’ promotion?” Jihae said.

“Oh yeah.. we’ll be there for 3 days.. Im going to miss noona..” Eli softened.

Jihae giggled, “Man, see you soon, I have schedule right now, goodbye! U-Kiss fighting!”
“noona, nado~ Girl’s Day firghting! Take care of youself!” Eli hang up the phone and went to bed again with a smile on his face.