Chapter 1

♡Full House♡

 

Chapter 1:

 

It was a lovely Sunday morning…

But it wasn’t lovely at your house..

It is so damn messy, clothes over there and over here, empty cartons(drink) everywhere in the kitchen, banana peels in the sink, junkfoods that aren't finished were in the table, CDs are spread on the floor, cd player is stuck in the middle of the house, wet towels are everywhere… It is like a Smokey Mountain in your house, filled with garbages.

You woke up from your alarm clock, you slowly opened your eyes, you see blurry stuffs at first but it got clearer. You looked in your alarm clock and saw it was almost 12noon. You immediately stood up and went to your bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

As you went down on the stairs, you were kicking stuffs that’s blocking your way, especially when you arrived the first floor of your house, you started kicking the clothes and cds to the side. You reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, you get a big carton of juice and directly drink it.

“Aish~ why isit so messy in my lovely house?” You beamed. “yeah I know why” You smirked.

You went in the middle of your house and saw the CD player, you took a CD from the floor and put it in the CD Player. The song started to play and you started dancing. Your dance was really amazing.

You suddenly stopped, “I danced so great, but why am I not yet passing any auditions?” You became sad, your shoulders deflated and you took a sit on the couch and let out a deep sigh.

“How I wish mom and dad was still here to cheer me up~~” You close your eyes as you remember your mom and dad.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

You ignored it and still closing your eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“AISH!!!!!” You got irritated and stood up. You are elephant-walking to the door.

You opened it

“SURPRISEEEEE” It’s your best friends, Jiyeon&Junhyung.

You closed the door immediately but your bestfriends tried to block it.

“Haneul-ahhh..Haneul-ahhh..Let us in…” Your friends cried.

“No! You’re just going to annoy me!” You said as you were leaning on the door.

But then they pushed harder, they are two, you fell on the floor and glared at them.

“What do you want?!” You asked them.

They hugged you tightly “HANEUL-AHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” They chorus.

“What?Why?” You asked confused.

They released the hug and you gave them a what-are-you-talking-about look.

“You’ve won a Manila-trip for 3 days!!!” They beamed.

“What? How? Im not join—“

“Here’s the ticket already!!! Congratulations Haneul-ah!! We know you really like to go there and visit the sites there since your mom and dad met there!!!” Jiyeon said.

Your eyes widened and almost tearing up.

*OMG MY WISH TO GO THERE WAS REALLY GRANTED?!* You thought.

“Now go pack and you’ll be going there tomorrow!!” Junhyung said.

You nodded and pushed them out.

“YAH!” They both chorused.

“Im going to pack and see you tomorrow!” You shouted as you immediately went upstairs in your room.

*EEEH!!! Im going to Manila!! Yey! Mom!Dad! Im going to find the place where you two first met!!* You happily thought and started packing things.