Chapter 8

♡Full House♡

 

Chapter 8

 

The next day..

You went to Luneta..

"Wow~surely this was the place where my mom and dad had first met" You were amazed at how beautiful the scenery is.

"Umma.. Appa... My dream to see the place where you two first met just came true!" You talked to the sky.

Then you noticed two person standing near the statue.

"Haha they are so cute. but are they a real person? Or just a statue too?" You got curious and started walking near to the two guard of the statue.

You looked closer at their face. You touch their nose, *I can feel their breath...So they were real?! Jinjja?!*

You started playing with them, you looked like crazy making faces at them to make them laugh but then they wont respond. They are like statues without any emotions. You started taking out your camera and did a lot selcas with them.

"This is fun!!!" You said.

--

After the fun, you went back to the hotel and in to your room and laid yourself on your bed.

You took a peek outside your room to see if anyone's there.

*Aww~I think they are still in their malltour...* You thought.

But a moment later, you saw Eli went out from the elevator alone.

*GREAT* You thought.

As Eli was walking to his room, you immediately ran to him.

Eli was almost closing his door, but you stepped your foot on it so it won’t closed. You sighed. Eli looked at you with a confused look.

“Yah! Your feet!” Eli looked at your foot and started kicking it.

“Wait..let’s talk…” You said but he kicked your foot harder and immediately closed the door. Your forehead hit the door. “aww~”

You knocked at his door. He opened it but then he saw you, he immedietly closed it.

*AISH!!!* You knocked again. He opened it and immediately closed it but your foot came in faster to blocked it again.

“yah! What is your problem uh?!” Eli got pissed.

You ducked your head and handed him his shirt. He grabbed it and kicked your foot again.

But then you blocked it with your hands now, “Aww!!” he immediately opened it since he saw it was your hands that got hurt.

“Yah! BABO! Are you okay?” He asked. You nodded while blowing on your hands. He rolled his eyes.

“Wait! Don’t close your door please?” You said. He just stood there behind his door.

“What do you want?” Eli asked.

“Uhm..”

“Okay. Done.” Eli immediately closed it but you yelled wait so he stopped closing it.

“Can I borrow money from you?!” You let it out now. And ducked your head again in embarrassment.

“M-mwo?!” Eli raised one of his brow in shocked.

“Please… You know my situation right? Im going to pay you when I got back in Seoul. Please!” You raised your two hands in a -Please hands- while ducking your head.

Eli closed the door. You sighed. *Aww. It didn’t work, and I just embarassed myself*

You turned and decided to go back to your room.

Suddenly, Eli opened his door.

“Yah! You! How much will you borrow?” Eli yelled out.

You stopped and beamed *YES!*

You turned, “$200 ?” You said it in an asking tone.

Eli got $200 in his wallet and handed you. “Give it asap when you returned in Seoul, you know NH’s address right? Just send it there and say it was for me. Now stop bothering me”

You get the money and nodded and smiled “Eli-ssi! Thank you so much! You’re like an angel right now” You were actually looking at the money while praising him.

Eli rolled his eyes “yeah-yeah shut up now and go! Before my members saw you talking to me.. shuuu!” Eli closed the door.

You rolled your eyes on him *I dont understand him! Is he good or bad?!*

You went back to your room, “Now, I can go back tomorrow in Seoul!” You yelled happily.