Chapter 7

♡Full House♡

Chapter 7

 

 

At Seoul, In your house..

“Should we remove all the appliances here?” The man said.

“Yes you need too! Since the new owner won’t like the messy appliances” Junhyung said.

“Will Haneul be mad at us?” Jiyeon asked Junhyung. Junhyung hugged Jiyeon.

“Honey, it is okay. After this, we’ll move to a new house where Haneul won’t see us. But I felt so sorry for her. But because of this, we can now pay our debts and for our baby.” Junhyung beamed.

Jiyeon smiled, “all right!” Jiyeon and Junhyung looked up at the sky “Haneul~ah, mianhaeeee~ we’re not doing this for fun but you to help us.. please try to understandddd” They both cried out.

--

In the Philippines,

You arrived the Mall of Asia.

"Woah~ surely this mall is so big!" You were amazed and started walking.

After a couple of hours walking, you got tired but then you noticed a large amount of people screaming and shouting..

You went nearer and saw U-KISS.

*WOAH..U-KISS? Mall tour?*

You shrugged yourself to the large amount of fans and started waving your arms.

*This is fun! HAHA I hope that Eli guy will notice me. LOL* You thought as you waved your arms higher.

Then a few minutes later, Eli noticed a girl waving.. *It's her! errr* He thought as they were performing.

After the performance, it was now time for autograph session but then you have no money to buy for the cd so you just left and tried to look fpr fastfoods.

--

Numbers of fans are in line for the autograph..

*Where is she? I thought she's going here for an autograph? Or maybe not? Btw, is she our fan though?* Eli thought.

An hour later, the autograph just finished.

"Yeah! time to go!!" Hoon said with is bunny innocent face.

U-Kiss went back to the hotel.

--

You were on your room, laying..

*Should I go now to him and borrow money?* You thought.

You shook your head and stood up.

*Where is the shirt?.....oh right there!*

You started washing it... then you ironed it.

*See you tomorrow Eli. I hope you'll understand*