Unexpected Meeting

My Girlfriend or My Wife?

  Taeyeon POV

   Now i've been in the cafe that my firend owned. She is my bestfriend since we were in elementary school. And she already married with her crush at high school while i'm not, i mean still not yet. Her name is Sunny and her husband is Sooyoung. I sit at my favorite spot which is in the corner near the window. So i can see the view of the streets.

   When i was looking the streets suddenly there's someone tapped my shoulder gently making me turned my head and then i saw Sunny. "hey Taeyeon, you already coming,huh?since when?" asked her. "just a few minutes ago" i answer. She nodded her head and asked me again,"you haven't ordered food yet?" "well, i wanted to ordered a coffee but you've come first"

   "oh...so like that. May i have sit here?" i just laughed at her oddly question,she own this place,why must she asked me to sit here?Hahaha..." of course you can Sunny-ah. This is yours so you can do whatever you want" she laughed too and then she sat.

    " by the way, i haven't see your husband yet since this morning, where is he?" " he's at home. Probably tired because he just comeback from Canada." "Why is he in Canada?" i asked again. " he have to meeting with his clients" said Sunny. "Oh...." i hummed and nodded.

   And when i saw the waiter i call him and he come to our table. " yes Miss, what do you want to order?" " one cup of white coffee and chips, please" he note all my order and he bow a little before leave us.

   " hey Taeyeon-ah, you're not young anymore. You gonna be old, why don't you find a boyfriend yet?" Sunny said. I sighed, " how many times do i have to tell you? i'm still not interest with dating Sunny" " should i arranged a blind date for you??" My eyes widened. Heck, i still can find a boyfriend without blind date. " what?! are you out of your mind Sunny?? do you think i can't find a boyfriend anymore??"

   " it's not like that Taeyeon-ah, i mean.. i pity you. Look, you are pretty, you rich*cough* of course you rich because your parents have a company.. and you're smart. I bet there's so many man outside who wants to be your boyfriend." explained Sunny and i could only rolled my eyes not interest. " so? i'm still young and i still want to spend my young life with fun and freedom!"

   " you really stubborn Taeyeon. Hh.... okay. I will not bothered your life again" she said desperate. We just silent until my order has come. I sip my coffee and after that i munch the chips while we talked again a random thing.

 

 

   After a while i was at the cafe i decided to go home and i pay my meal. We bid goodbye and i walked away from her. When i was walking suddenly someone bumped into my body and immediately i felt my shirt wet. I looked down to my shirt, My shirt wet and sticky because he spilled drinks on my shirt. I become so angry at that dude. What the ?!!

   I screamed at him, " What the ?!!! you just spilled your drinks to my shirt, you Moron !!" and suddenly i became a spectacle of people in this cafe. I don't care anymore, all i feel now is embrassed and angry so much to him.

 

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry guys i haven't update this story for so long.  I'm very busy lately because i had just graduate. Anyways, tomorrow 7th June Girl's Generation will comeback,yaayy!! i can't wait...

And For the readers who's Moslems (i know i late) Happy Fasting ^^!