Chapter 05

My Girlfriend or My Wife?

     Jessica then turn her head to Stephan, "Is that true Stephan?" Asked her. Stephan still tried to defend himself, "But that's accidental, i didn't mean to do it. I swear to god, Baby."

     "But look at her, Stephan. Her clothes were all sticky and wet. Don't you feel sorry to her?" 'sorry my Jessie.. she just slapped me just now. I can't forgive her easily!!' 

      Stephan pretends to be gasped for getting her attention. "Baby, i can't believe it that you are believe her over than me, your own boyfriend?" Taeyeon just rolled her eyes feeling disgusted by what just she saw.

      'Nuh-uh... Trying to get sympathy huh?' mock Taeyeon in her heart. She feels want to puke when she saw his act. She knew that he just wants his girlfriend attention. 'What a Mama's boy..'

      Finally, after a few minutes she just stand up and doing nothing. She wants to go home right now. She rolled her eyes again when she saw their lovey dovey acting. She faked a cough and then the lovers turn their gaze to Taeyeon who has a long face now.

      "My clothes were dirty at all and i don't feel comfortable to wear it. So can i go home right now?" asked Taeyeon lazily. Jessica nodded her head while Stephan just looked away, don't want to see her face. Taeyeon saw it and she just slightly smirking.

      Finally Taeyeon's gone from the cafe and the customers finally gone too. Stephan sigh in relieved. "So Stephan, care to tell me what's the REAL Happening between you and that woman ago, hm...?"asked Jessica sternly. Stephan took her out of the cafe and pulled her to his car. When they got into the car, Stephan explaining what was happen. At first Jessica doesn't believed it but when she saw his face were getting sad she's finally trust him.

      Jessica sighed, "So...This is all just a missunderstanding?" Stephan nodded furiously "But why does she wants you to wash it by yourself?moreover it's in her apartment room?" asked Jessica curiously and a little bit of a jealously sounding. Stephan just shrugged and shook his head. "I don't know Baby. She is..... well, I think she is a weirdo woman. She does even slap my cheek, Baby! And it is hurt!!" he whines to his girlfriend. Stephan pointing toward his cheek that just had slapped by Taeyeon ago.

     Because Jessica is very a loving woman towards her boyfriend, she his cheek and plant a short kiss on his cheeks. Stephan grinned like an idiot. Jessica just giggled seeing his action 'So cute My Stephan'