You!!!

My Girlfriend or My Wife?

Stephan POV

 

   I I..... don't know what to say... i accidentally spilled a drink on a her shirt... I looked at her and then i saw her face was red, it's means she's so angry with me. . What should i do now??

   Ask an apologize at her??....... Right! i have to apologize to her. " i..i..i'm sorry Miss. I didn't mean to do that..i really sorry miss " i said while stuttering,  I have to admit it, her face was sooo... scary, Hii...

   " What?! you make my clothes wet and yet you just say sorry?!! what about my shirt then?! goddamnit!!" *SLAP* and then i felt my cheeks sting and a little bit sore.

   Did she just slap me? i hold my stinging cheeks she just had slap and look at her unbelieveable. I whimper a bit and remind to silent. " You!!! Argghhh...." she groaned frustated. " th..then.. what i've to do for you until you can accept my apologize??" She didn't answer my question.

   But suddenly a women came to us. I think she is her friend. " Omo... what happened to you Taeng? why are your clothe's wet?" Oh... so her name is Taeng.. " asked him. Don't ask me, he ruined my mood makes me lazily to spoke again, Sunny" answer her to her friend.

   " i.. accidentally spilled my drinks on her shirt,Miss " i explained. She sighed and shook her head. " i.. try to apologize to her but she.. she look doesn't bothered my words."

   " forgive him, Taeng. I think he didn't mean to do it." " hmm....forgive him?? okay, i want to forgive you if you want to wash this shirt. How about that, hmm?? " I could see her slighty smirking.

   " just wash it? it's so....... easy-" she cut my words before i could finish my sentence " nooo.... i want you to wash it! i don't want the laundry for washing my shirt. Got it?! " I sigh... luckily she didn't ask an odd things to me.

   I nodded surrender