Chapter 04

My Girlfriend or My Wife?

    Stephan then getting confused by her words " what do you mean with i have to wash it?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she feel annoyed, "don't you understand? I told you to wash it by yourself, not wash it in the laundry. You get it, stupid?!" She snapped.

    Stephan just nodded hopelessly. Suddenly Taeyeon spoke, "give me your phone!" "Huh? For what?" She rolled her eyes again "You talk too much. Just give me your damn handphone NOW."

    Then he took his cellphone from his pocket and gave it to Taeyeon. She took his phone. And after that she write her number and save it to his contact.     "there's my number. Tomorrow, make sure you'll call me in the evening. I can't answer your phone if you call me at morning untill afternoon because i'm still working. Understand, stupid?" said Taeyeon.

    "I got it." He answer desperated. "And.... Oh yes! i almost forgot. Tomorrow call me and asked me my address. I want you to washed it in my apartment. Because i don't believe someone like you."

  When Taeyeon still blabbering him,Suddenly Jessica has appeared in front of Stephan. She got shocked seeing her boyfriend like this. And then she turn her gaze to Taeyeon who was confused with the appeared Jessica. Stephan got surprised too.

    Jessica had worry about him, she grabbed his hand and with worrying tone she asked, "what happen Steph?? Are you getting hurt??" Stephan just grinned and shook his head. "Nah, i'm okay. I just-" but his words were cut by Taeyeon "Your boyfrind has spilled his drink on my shirt, Miss"

    Jessica's surprised. Stephan tried to defend himself "But it's accidentally and i didn't mean to spill it!!" "Oh really?" Mock Taeyeon. She folded her arms across her chest. ' Ugh...!! This lion woman..' said Stephan in his mind. He's already mad at Taeyeon. He clenched his fist tightly and frowned. 'wait for my revenge, Miss Lion woman'

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Iam so sorry, i really am. Sorry for making you guys wait for me for a long long time. Iam very busy with my school and i've got writers block. Comment will you guys? Muach i love you :*