Sunday Morning

My Girlfriend or My Wife?

   On a Sunday morning. Stephan already woke up and bath. He decide to take his girlfriend for breakfast at the usually cafe they had visited. It's not that at his home no one breakfast instead the breakfast food that served on the table is enough much. But he just feels it's not right when she did not there

   He then went downstairs. Stephan passed the living room which his parent are there. Suddenly his dad calling him "Steph.. where are you going?" Stephan stops his track and turned his head to his dad, he just rolled his eyes. " me? I'm going to met my girlfriend, dad" answer him flatly. " NO! you're not going anywhere, steph" said his dad firmly.

   "oh c'mon dad...what again now?! i had promise her to pick her now" Stephan whined. "once no is no, Stephan" his mom added making him more annoyed. Why is his parent disturb him when he was having a time with his girlfriend? 'great... just great...now i have a difficult time to pick her' said Stephan in his heart.

   " dad,mom. Please.......... don't forbid me like this. I have my own life, i'm not a kid anymore. And at my ages now, i'm supposed to do a dating right?" he said while sighing. " but not with that !" answer his dad that makes Stephan and his mom got shocked. 'what the hell was daddy say!? is he just sayin that my girlfriend is..is.. !!?? the heck!"

   Suddenly he become mad, really mad at his own dad. How could he just saying like that to my girlfriend!? same as Stephan, Mrs.Hwang couldn't helped but too shocked with that. How could he saying such as horrible words like that to a women!? Mrs. Hwang just rubbed Mr. Hwang's back to calm his anger and looking at her son pity. She can't do anything so she just silent.

   " Daddy, how could you say that to my girlfriend!? she's not a ,Dad!!" shout Stephan. Stephan glared at his own dad and clenched his fist tightly, ready to puch something near him.

   His father now is turned to shocked because Stephan rarely shout at him like that except when he's getting really mad and angry. He realized that his son now is mad at him. But he doesn't care, all he want is Stephan's breaking up with her.

   "how could you shout at me Stephan!? you really disrespectful to your daddy!" " i don't care dad! because you just saying her as a ! she's not like that and anyway,  now i have to go" said him firmly then he go out from his house. He takes his key and drove the car away out of his house.

 

   

 

              Stephan POV

    I hate this, i really hate when someone calling my girlfriend is a , and yet he is my dad. And because of that i had a fight with him. I'm mad, i was upset at him. He should not say horrible things like that in front of Mommy. Hh.... oh god, what else a temptation that you gave it to me?? I ruffled my hair frustated.

 

    I stop my car in front of her house. I turn off the engine and get off from My car. Then i go inside her house. i rang the bell and wait for her to open the door.

    A few minutes later, the door is opened and revealing my girlfriend. I just smiled and quickly pulled her into my embrace,  Maybe i hug her a little bit too tight that makes her almost choking, " Steph..too tight... i can't breathe.." said her breathless. I then release the hug and held her arms. I looked into her eyes deeply and lovingly.

     " baby... i miss you. I'm sorry i late" i said regret. She just smile and it can makes me blushing because of her beautiful smile. How could this beautiful person in front of me was called a ?

     " it's okay Stephan. Can i ask you why are you late? now it's 9 a.m already and you text me for breakfast at 8 a.m ago, hmm??" . I can't telling her my fights with daddy and daddy calling her inappropiate. I have to lied, i have to lied. I'm sorry baby..,

     " eee.... uhm... it's because.... a yea! beacuse suddenly i want to poop so badly, i can't hold it anymore babyyy.." She laugh and smack my arm lightly. " issh... you're so gross Steph" we laugh together.

      "kay.... so, breakfast?" she just nodded. But then........ kruyyuk..kruyyuk... a weird noise we heard. I confused, who's sound this? i look around and then i saw she just hanging her head low. " your fault Steph.. because of you, my stomach is singing now" I laugh. So, it's just a sound coming from her stomach?? wow. And then, we hoped into my car and drifted to our usual cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys. Please read my foreword. This is manfany gender bender and it's not yuri couple.

 

 

 

 

 

Who do youwant to be his girlfriend?? leave your comment please.