Chapter IX

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Baekhyun drink bubble tea in their hands together and sighed. they paused for a moment staring blankly ahead. dont know how to do anything except breathing.

"Why didnt you tell me that you were pregnant?" Sehun asked to start talks between them

"Dont we know about it together?"

silent

"Why didnt you tell me if you're a carrier"

"I only just found out that I was pregnant today. and i know about it with you too, kim sehun!"

"aahh ye"

and the silence returned to them

"If so, how did you get married, and .. with a man? You gay?"

"for god's sake Sehun I'm not gay. I'm married to a man because of my parents' old covenant"

"Why do you want to be married, if you're not gay?"

"They say it is the best for me, I couldnt refuse the request of my parents"

"Then how can you have with him if you dont like each other?"

"Sehun, should i really tell until such that detail to you?"

"Yes, I have to know everything!"

"We dont really do that. He did it because he was drunk"

"drunk? He wasnt in a conscious state? This danger!"

"What danger?"

"He could have not admitted the baby. How many times you have ?"

"Emmm, once, only once, and ... oh no !!"

Baekhyun repeatedly slap his cheek, tried to resuscitate him from dreamland. no, he wasnt only having once with Chanyeol. a week after that night, Chanyeol returned home drunk and angry. he seemed to having a fight with Sandara. and that night Chanyeol was him very harshly. Chanyeol as to the point of satisfaction top of his passions and he vent all of it on Baekhyun, and they ed up without use the safety.

and it is precisely about three weeks ago.

"Aahhh no, this is serious!"

"what?"

"no.. im just having another headache"

"Then one more question before we leave"

"Mwo?"

"Who is your husband?"

Baekhyun leaned back on the bench and let out his breath. Sehun staring at baekhyun full with curiosity and demanded an explanation about who is the husband of a Wu Baekhyun.

"You dont want to tell me?"

"Sehun sorry, but I and he had already made a covenant"

"You're my best friend and you dare to hide this to me?"

"Sehun, please understand"

"this time I cant understand. You could be threatened in danger because your husband isnt necessarily able to receive your pregnancy, you know that it can harm your baby?"

Baekhyun shook his head and looked down. his hand gently his belly and Baekhyun feel something strange. feeling like care, dear and loving, dont know on what. his body instantly got a goosebumps. he understood now, that feeling is called 'maternal instinct'. the mother's instinct to protect their child.

"I didnt even know that there is in my stomach really a baby?"

"What do you mean?"

"could have been a doctor zhang misdiagnosed, isnt it?"

"Are you sure?"

"emmm, no"

"GOTCHA! I'm sure you were pregnant, tell me who's your husband now, or I tell bingbing eomma about your pregnancy"

"Sehun-ah you !"

"Shhh stop swearing! That's not good for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter