Chapter XV

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where is your parents, Sehun?"   Baekhyun asked as he followed Sehun into an empty house. with hands full with groceries, Sehun opened the door and let Baekhyun entrance.   "Seems like my parents were gone, they'll be right ba-"   "Sehun-ah?" Unfinished Sehun talk, someone calling from outside. Two middle-aged men go into the house, staring at Baekhyun and Sehun with a big smile.   "A .. annyeong kyungsoo and jongin ahjussi" Baekhyun greet the two men in front of with a bow.   Kim jongin and kim kyungsoo are both Sehun's adoptive parents. kyungsoo is a small man -Same as baekhyun- with a a rather chubby body, round eyes and heart-shaped lips, very cute as a doll. His role is more as a housewife in this house. While jongin, he is middle-aged man who was included in the ranks of males that handsome and charming though no longer young, and that's what makes kyungsoo always put his arm around his husband. wherever they go. Kyungsoo dont want anyone to put the heart on his husband.   "Omo baekkie, you had long been not visited us, I think you're forgetting us"   "Aniyo soo ahjussi, I just was busy this moment I'm sorry"   "Gwaenchanayo, baekkie, arent you sick? But .. but why do you look gained weight and emm, different from earlier "   Baekhyun and Sehun stared at each other. Kyungsoo walked over Baekhyun and staring at the little man. He holds Baekhyun shoulder while twisting his body to make sure his eyesight.   "This is a result of corticosteroid drugs that you take, Baekhyun? or there are other things you want to say? "   "Hmmm, soo ahjussi, I .."   Baekhyun again glanced at Sehun who lean in front of the door. He bit his lower lip and gave gaze 'what to do' on Sehun. Sehun just smiled and raised his chin slightly, a sign 'just say it'.   "Emm, soo ahjussi, I actually dont really sick em .. I .. I .."   "Baekhyun pregnant, soo Appa, that's why I always ask you to bring a healthy and nutritious food"   Kyungsoo's round eyes widened, until his eyes almost irrespective from its place. While jongin covered his mouth with both hands because it really surprised. Baekhyun just smiled awkwardly, he looked down and played his fingers. He doesnt know will get a reaction like this from this couple.   "You .. you're a carrier, baek?" Kyungsoo finally ventured to speak, Baekhyun nodded.   "How far?"   "I .. I dont know for sure"   "You dont check your pregnancy?"   "Aniyo, not so, the last time I check to the doctor I turned 5 weeks, and probably about 8 weeks pregnant now, I dont know for sure"   "You're not kidding? This isnt funny baek "   "I know soo and jongin ahjussi wont believe, but I am seriously soo ahjussi"   "M .. may I touch your belly?"   "With pleasure"   Kyungsoo directs his hand on Baekhyun's abdomen and round his eyes.   "This isnt abs?"   Baekhyun chuckled. "I dont have abs soo ahjussi, you want to see my tummy?"   Kyungsoo nodded and Baekhyun raise the uniform he wore, up above his stomach. Kyungsoo eyes again rounded. He looked at his husband with his face in disbelief.   "Jongin-ah .. carrier actually exist. Baekhyun really pregnant "   Jongin nodded and pulled kyungsoo retreat from Baekhyun because he can read Baekhyun's facial expressions which began uncomfortable. And now jongin's keen eye staring at Sehun without blinking, making Sehun that was previously only laughed, suddenly felt nervous.   "Jongin Appa, ige mwoya? Why staring at me like that? "   "You who impregnates Baekhyun?"   "For the sake of bubble tea I was straight, Appa. I didnt impregnate him. I just keep Baekhyun as it should have done as a best friend"   "Really it, Baekhyun?"   Baekhyun nodded, "yes jongin ahjussi, Sehun is my best friend, this baby has his own father, and Sehun only helped him look after me"   "Baekkie, what was his reaction when he found out you were pregnant? He accepted it? He didnt do a bad thing to you,  right? "   Baekhyun facial expression changed when kyungsoo began to inquire about the reaction of father from his baby. Chanyeol .. he doesnt know how to describe Chanyeol's reaction. because only by remembering him, he could feel the profound pain.   Again jongin can read Baekhyun's facial expressions changed. Jongin nudged his husband to give a signal to change the subject. Fortunately, kyungsoo very responsive and understand with a signal that given by jongin, and he quickly change the topic.   "Ahh, Baekhyun, you're not hungry? After Sehun send short messages if you're going home today, I and jongin directly buy ingredients to cook your favorite spaghetti kimchi"   Now Baekhyun's turn to surprised and round his eyes. He stared at Sehun while pout, he didnt know what to say at kyungsoo if he feared eating spaghetti kimchi because nausea that may arise. Seeing Baekhyun's expression, suddenly Sehun laugh, make kyungsoo staring at two teenagers in front of him, confused.   "What are you laughing at, kim Sehun"   "Haha soo Appa, you must know, Baekhyun had trauma to eat your spaghetti kimchi"   "huh? Jinjja? Waeyo "  

"Because the last time he ate your spaghetti kimchi, he was pregnant"

"Baeeek, let me you home, it was late at night"   Sehun shook Baekhyun's back who is busy on his shoes. Once finished, he got up and break away from Sehun's grip. Wearing his bags and getting ready to go.   "Sehun i'll be fine"   "But it's late"   "And anyway, I'm a man. I can certainly take care of myself "   "But baek"   "Thank you for today. Convey my regards to soo and jongin ahjussi. i also apologize to soo ahjussi because he doesnt cook his spaghetti kimchi because of me"   "Yes, I'll give of your greeting to them tomorrow. and forget about the spaghetti kimchi, Soo appa clearly understand your situation. But again Baekhyun please .. dont go home alone"   Baekhyun let out his breath and scratched his head that doesnt itch. He didnt know what else to convince Sehun that he will be fine. Until suddenly he got an idea.   "Sehun, I am not going home alone"   "Mwo?"   "I'm going home with Chanyeol, I would ask Chanyeol to pick me up at the bus stop"   Sehun raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure?" He asked once again   Baekhyun nods convinced and twirling his cell phone in front of Sehun face with a teasing smile. "Of course, I go home first. Annyeong sehunnie "   And Baekhyun immediately moved from Sehun's house, didnt want to get caught up in further talks. Sehun still didnt budge from his place, staring at Baekhyun's backs that away. He sighed and growled irritated as he ruffled his hair.  

"You're stupid Wu Baekhyun, you should know, you can never lie to me"

Baekhyun stepped his foot off the bus that stops at the bus stop in the Hongdae area. He draws his breath trying to enjoy the cool evening breeze, even though he knew the night wind wasnt actually good for health. He looked right and left and didnt find any signs of life. He smiled and landed on his right hand and his belly.   "Baby-ya, it's very late at night, we are still a long way home and that was last bus towards our house. But why would your desire for tteokbooki and ice cream very big in this middle of the night?" he s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter