Chapter VIII

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun laid his head on his school desk and covered his face with textbooks. he does not care about the teacher in front of the class being taught because he's didnt feeling well and feel extreme pain in the head and back of his waist. he did not know what was wrong with him lately because of this pain keeps coming at an unexpected moment.

"baekhyun-ah, baekkie, wake up" sehun calling him quietly, he was trying to see Baekhyun who was sitting behind but always failed, because the teacher in front of class is always watching because that he cant be quiet.

"kim sehun, something wrong?" the teacher asked

"a.. ani, so.. sorry sir" he answering

not long,  the end of the class bell rang, signaling the time for a lunch break. almost all students rushing out, leaving Baekhyun, Sehun and several other students in the classroom.

"Baekhyun .. wake up"

"I wasnt sleep, sehun-ah. I'm just resting"

"are you sick? something happened to you? anyone hurt you?"

"ani .. I'm just do not feeling well lately. I dont know what's wrong with me"

"Yaa, you're pale few weeks, you also always looks limp and listless. you really sick?" Sehun asked curious. Baekhyun only nod

"bing-bing eomma know about it?"

Baekhyun this time shaking his head. how he explained to Sehun if he hadnt lived with his parents, and lives with his husband?

"ahhhh poor my baekkie, ahh yes I almost forgot. My mom brought us lunch, let's go to the cafeteria, he brought our favorite foods"

"hmmm?"

"spaghetti kimchi, mashisoyo, eoh?"

Baekhyun honestly wanted to reject sehun's invitation for lunch, but he was not brave enough to hurt his best friend. Baekhyun finally relented and followed Sehun toward the cafeteria, where they used to spend time resting, in the corner of the room.

Baekhyun sat back on the bench alone, Sehun go buy him a cold drink. Baekhyun eyes concentrated on the scenery in the middle of the room were very bothered him. yes, since that day, baekhyun's eyes always choose their own focus that it wanted.

and it always ended with Chanyeol.

This tine, again Baekhyun should see his husband making out with another girl in the middle of the cafeteria. thats Sandara. Chanyeol still behaving normally with Sandara at his side, he still continued to kiss and hug his girl, no matter how was baekhyun feel about it (although they've promised to not disturb the private life of each)

“baekhyun-ah, gwaenchanayo?” sehun asked while waving his hand infront of baekhyun’s face, making the petite male shock and nodded

“im okay”

“here’s yours, lemon tea as usual”

“gomaweo”

“and, tataratataaa our favourite, spaghetti kimchi”

Sehun put two lunch box on the table and gave it one on Baekhyun. with smlie Sehun open his lunch box, while Baekhyun, pretending to be interested so Sehun not offended.

"hmm as usual delicious’s scent of kimchi" said Sehun with almost dripping saliva. Baekhyun chuckled while do same thing with Sehun, smelling spaghetti kimchi in front of him.

but there was something strange.

Baekhyun immediately felt strange when the aromas of kimchi stab his sense of smell.. it feels like there are thousands of butterflies in hir stomach flapping their wings at the same time. it makes Baekhyun very ...

nausea.

Sehun not observe changes in his friend's facial expression because he was busy with his lunch. while Baekhyun still busy at war by his inner feelings. is he had to force himself to eat and pretend to enjoy the food, or honest to Sehun if he was sick when he smelled kimchi's aroma from his food?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter