Chapter XIII

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wake up from his sleep, massaging his forehead briefly and got up from his position, leaning on the side of his bed. he looked to his right side and found his girlfriend asleep. Chanyeol smiled at his girlfriend innocent face. there is little sense of a lump in his self, precisely since the previous night, when sandara threaten to hurt Baekhyun.

Chanyeol who already aware from sleep, get up to the bathroom and doing his daily routine. once finished, he walked toward dara's dressing table and looked at the clock on the dresser.

"9 o'clock .. I was late for school" he muttered as he opened his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw 10 missed calls from unfamiliar numbers and one incoming message.

from: 010-xxxxxx
text: Chanyeol-ah, this Sehun. hows Baekhyun? is you with him now? is he too weak now? until cant go to school?

Chanyeol silent. Baekhyun not go to school? it means he was alone in their apartment? and he didnt know what happened with Baekhyun? Chanyeol quickly search for Baekhyun's name in his phone contact, but he growled annoyed for forgetting that he doesnt have a phone number Baekhyun. Chanyeol finally chose to reply to Sehun's message and asked him to go to the toilet, so Chanyeol could call him now.

"yeobboseyo"

"Sehun, it's me, park Chanyeol"

"EOH, Chanyeol-ah. is Baekhyun okay?"

"emm .. yes, yesterday"

"YESTERDAY? You're not with him now? you crazy?"

"Sehun, I need a his phone number to find him"

"dont need to! I'll look for him"

"Sehun !!!"

"ok .. ok .. I will send the numbers but you must promise to immediately tell me what happened with baekkie"

"ne, gomaweo"

after getting baekhyun's phone number from Sehun, Chanyeol immediately contacted him while wearing his varsity.

"ah !! he doesnt answer!" Chanyeol grumbled annoyed when his call led to the operator's voice. for fear, Chanyeol hastily took his car keys and almost ran out, until sandara's sound who newly awakened from her sleep, hold back Chanyeol step.

"baby .. do you want to go?" Sandara call while leaning on her bed. Chanyeol smiled and walked toward Sandara and kissed the girl's forehead who still looks confused.

"I have to go now"

"School?"

"no, we are already too late to school"

"ahhh, you want to see him?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry. I promise I'll be back as soon as possible. But please baby, dont get angry or ..."

Sandara smile and pull Chanyeol's wrist. the girl kissing chanyeol's big hand and give him sad and guilty expressions.

"I'm sorry baby, I was out of my control last night. I was surprised because I know you .. yeollie I'm sorry. I'm not as bad as it is, believe me. I'm sorry, I ..."

"sshhh" Chanyeol pressed dara's lips with his forefinger and smiled as he the girl's hair.

"gwaenchana, I know you're not that bad. I know you're upset because I didnt tell you. I believe you. I love you, I promise not to leave you"

"yakseok?"

"ne, yakseok! I go first"

and Chanyeol ran out of the apartment leaving Sandara alone

who gave a wry smile and a small laugh

"GOTCHA !!!!"

"baaeeeek"

Chanyeol shouted as he ran into the apartment. He stopped in front of his room when he found his room empty.

"aaiissh jinjja. Where is that child?" Chanyeol grumbled. he immediately took his phone from pocket and called him. but the sound from the phone ringing in the room made him more uneasy. That Baekhyun's mobile voice, he didnt bring his cell phone.

Chanyeol almost desperate. his thoughts began branching, Baekhyun not yet fully healthy, he just barely had a miscarriage, which is second time. and now he is disappeared, gone, away from him. what if something happened to him and .. and also the baby.

"ahhh" Chanyeol remembered something. he and Sehun may not know where Baekhyun, but the only person who might know the whereabouts Baekhyun today is .. his mother

Chanyeol take Baekhyun's phone from his desk and opened the man's phone, look up for Wu Bing-bing's number, Baekhyun's mother.

"yeobboseyo"

"Mama, this Chanyeol"

"aahhh Chanyeol-ah, waeyo?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter