Chapter VII

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"that key to your new apartment. how? you like it?" asked mrs park with a big smile.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun not answering, they fell silent, lost in their own mind. start from Chanyeol that feels like to throw the box, until Baekhyun that feels like shouting angrily.

This is not what they want. not at all

" you guys like? it was a gift from me and mr wu" this time mr park talking. Chanyeol looked at her father with his face in disbelief, but his father just smiled, without any response.

"calm down, dont worry, your apartment is equipped with all the stuff you need, you can occupy that place as soon as possible, even if you want, you can move now! aaahhh eomma cant wait to play to your apartment"

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly while Chanyeol isnt interested in responding to the statement of his mother, at all!

they are stuck!!

evening had come when Chanyeol and Baekhyun's parents finally decided to return to their homes. Yes, after a long debate, Chanyeol finally agreed to start living together with Baekhyun on the same day.

Chanyeol lay down on the living room couch of his apartment and looked around. This apartment is quite large, even very large for the two of them occupied. fancy elegant design that really shows the real caste of park family. Chanyeol leaned his head on the couch and tried to close his eyes and rest his body, when he heard a voice from the kitchen.

"What does that child do?" he asked, wondered. Chanyeol hurried into the kitchen and find Baekhyun was busy with some kitchen appliances.

"You can cook?" Chanyeol asked as he pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the dining table that still empty. Baekhyun nodded without turning.

"What are you cooking?"

"Refrigerator unfilled perfectly, I'm just going to cook sweet and sour pork this evening, do you mind?"

"No not at all"

and the silence returned ambush them. the only sound audible from Baekhyun griddle used for cooking, while behind Chanyeol seen to think hard. who knows what to think.

"Baekhyun .." calling Chanyeol

"hmm?"

"do you like me?"

Baekhyun were surprised immediately turned around and crossed his hands in front of his chest. "are you crazy? are you kidding? What do you think I look like a man enthusiast? no! not at all tip of the nail was" Baekhyun replied sternly, earnestly.

"Great! then you do not mind if I want to make a covenant marriage contract with you?"

"depending on the contents of the contract itself, and the contents of the contract was not made me lose"

"not at all. we start with the distribution of the rooms. because there is only one bedroom and the house is giving our parents, so I guess we have to share a room and a bed"

"is it okay for us to..."

"hey, we can sleep like a man in general"

"dont ever touch me!"

"like i want~ dont worry im not going to touch you at all"

"great. can i ask you something then?"

"what?"

"our apartment is far away from school. i beg you to drive me to school each morning. I does not matter if its time to home, I can look for the bus myself.

"Okay, but do you mind if I drop you off before arriving at school? I do not want a single person to know about our wedding"

"its okay for me"

"talk about it, I want to add about the privacy agreement. I dont want you to interfere in my private business. what happened to me, if I come home or not, with whom I am today, you should not interfere, how?"

"then same with me! emm Chanyeol"

"Yes?"

"You dont think about the age of marriage? I mean, what we better not Think it now? I dont want to be stuck for too long in this unhealthy relationship"

"The truth is I've thought about it since the beginning of our marriage, it's just that I'm not comfortable talking about it with you. I'm surprised that youre the first open talks about it. Emm roughly how long do we need?"

"Hmm if a month or two months, our parents certainly would not want to understand, how about three months? We are going to get divorced after three months counted from today, how? Do you agree?"

"Great! We can make excuses if we've been trying for 3 months, but we're not strong enough to survive and decide to divorce? A good idea right, Baekhyun? I will make an agreement and you can sign it tomorrow"

Baekhyun not answering. He sighed and refocus on his cuisine. He knows this is wrong. his decision and Chanyeol to make this agreement is a mistake. he knows marriage is not for plays tricks, because marriage is sacred. but he could not survive in an adverse relationship with each other for a long time.

today exactly one week after Chanyeol and Baekhyun signed their marriage contract. Baekhyun already getting used to everything. ranging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter