Chapter XII

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the park family’s living room suddenly silent, like a cemetery. Chanyeol sitting with his parents, faced with Baekhyun and his parents. none of them that start the conversation. they are silent, and only looked at one another.

"emm, so Baekhyun, you really pregnant?" asked mr. park with curious face. Baekhyun nodded.

"hhh, Yifan, it is time Baekhyun know everything."

"Yes, minseok, but .."

"I'll tell him, Yifan"

mr. Wu nodded in agreement and mr. the park smiling staring Baekhyun.

"wu Baekhyun, you must suffered during your whole life because living with your adoptive parents"

"ani .." Baekhyun answered quickly. "bing-bing mama and Yifan papa ares very good adoptive parents. they love me like their own children. I cant say anything other than thanks to them" he added.

"Baekhyun, stop telling them your adoptive parents, because in fact, you are not their adopted child"

Baekhyun that surprised widened his eyes and reflexes say 'what' because he dont believe. he looked at his parents, so during this time? they considered himself what?

"Appa wait, how can they are my biological parents while I was a carrier?" asked Baekhyun with curiosity, mr. park could only smile.

"hhh, how do I say, you were their biological children, but only one of them, and the fact that you are a carrier, it means .."

"Yifan papa was my biological father?"

mr. park nodded

"so Yifan, I have started so far, wouldnt it be better if you that continue my statement?"

Yifan sighed and gulped. he looked at Baekhyun whose eyes had filled with tears. he didnt think that this time will come soon and Baekhyun, his son should know everything now.

"Baekhyun, papa sorry. really sorry. instead papa didnt want to acknowledge you as my biological children, but ..."

"So whose my real parents?" Baekhyun asked urgently. he cant stand with nonsense there is.

"Baekhyun, let papa explained from the beginning, about the year 2010, all Startlingly, in that year  all things run normally without the slightest interruption, all things go according to their destiny, only god make exceptions in some people, including me" mr. wu began to tell

"when minseok and rae-ah starts to fall in love, like a normal couple, there is some people that started to find peculiarities in them, yes, it's me, wu yi fan. I fell in love with a friend of rae-ah and minseok that time, he named kim junmyeon "

"kim junmyeon?" Baekhyun asked curious, somehow suddenly his body goosebumps.

"Yes, kim junmyeon. He is a man with snow-white skin and eyes as beautiful as the moon. I know I'm crazy when I think I like him, and it turned out we were both crazy, because we were like each other. not many people know about it, just rae-ah and minseok, and only those who support us. thanks rae-ah and minseok "

mr and mrs park nodding while smiling

"and when rae-ah and minseok married, around the year 2011, we were also married illegally. we became the happiest couple, until we reached a period where junmyeon experiencing strange things such as vomiting, nausea, dizziness, and others. we really dont know what happened until we decided to go to the doctor "

"whether he was pregnant?" Chanyeol asked curious, mr. wu nod

"Yes, Chanyeol, he is pregnant. in 2011 male pregnancies is very rare, even some of them regard him as the greatest sin, because men are not supposed to be pregnant. we dont know what to do, but one is for sure, we will not aborting the baby. and your parents agree on that and support us, and before long, your parents also get the same surprise as we, rae-ah was pregnant. and minseok very happy, I also want that happy, but when I remember junmyeon is a man, so I do not know whether to be happy or what "

rae-ah gently hugged her son, and Chanyeol body tensed. he never knew his parents ever as happy as when they know they will have a child.

"since that day, junmyeon and rae-ah undergoing their pregnancies together, because junmyeon older pregnant 5 months of rae-ah, then he teaches rae-ah everything, including when rae-ah fear when his baby first kick. do you remember that? "

"Yes, of course. junmyeon calmed me down and told me that chanyeol not hating, he is very happy to be in my stomach"

"Yes, junmyeon does have a heart like an angel. that makes me fall in love with him, even though thousands of people blasphemed him, even threatened to kill him because he conceived a demon, but he never gets angry, for him, his baby is the most beautiful angel and the baby will change the view of the world about a lot of things. he was very proud of her pregnancy when it "

"Then what happened?" Chanyeol asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter