Chapter X

How To Say 'Sorry'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun immerses his head between his hands folded on the table. today he felt very tired and weak. he cried all night and this morning, his eyes swollen, and his face flushed, contain his annoyed and disappointed.

"Baekhyun-ah, talk to me what happened to you yesterday? did he hurt you and your baby?"

Baekhyun just shook his head.

"he didnt admit that it was his baby?"

"I havent even tell him if I'm pregnant, Sehun" Baekhyun replied without lifting his head.

"Then what happened to you? class will soon begin Baekhyun, fighting !!"

Baekhyun nod, he finally lifted his head and sehun sigh because Baekhyun in a very messy situation. his hair messed up, his eyes were swollen, his nose red and tears are still lasting mark on his face really makes Sehun frustrating. he had never seen his best friend so sad.

"You've never seen this upset before, Baekhyun"

"no, im not"

"you lie"

"No, I'm serious. blame my hormones on all the changes"

"hormone? hormone what?"

"when the pregnancy, hormonal changes not only experienced by women. but carrier as I also"

"you know where?"

"Internet"

"it means that you will also experience food cravings and many other things? and you will undergo the toughest time in the pregnancy itself?"

Baekhyun had no other choice but nodded.

"ooh my baekkie, I'm sorry. Dont worry, my family and I will always be here, with you"

Baekhyun really dont understand what happened to him lately. after his emotions are up and down, sensitive and unhealthy body as before, this time he was experiencing a strange thing. longing and need, need of the presence of his husband, Chanyeol. he knows it's crazy, but after a few days Chanyeol not come home, he really missed him, very, very missed him.

This evening Baekhyun cook special dishes for Chanyeol. samgyetang, bibimbap, tteokboki and Sundubu jigae into his dinner menu for today. hecooked on a large scale, because he believes Chanyeol are going home tonight.

"hhhhh finished" Baekhyun opened his apron and sat down at his dining chair. he stretched out his hand to eliminate fatigue and lean, with a right hand gently the flat stomach.

"Baby-ya, I've made all that you want. Are you sure daddy will come home tonight? I hope yes. I had to tell him about you. I hope this will be good news for him"

Baekhyun smiled at his stomach. he doesnt really think that his stomach was growing living creatures that depend on him. its a miracle for him

not long, the main door of the apartment open. Baekhyun's hunch this time correctly. Chanyeol really come home. he quickly rushed out of the kitchen to the living room, trying to greet his husband. but suddenly stopped his footsteps. he was afraid, afraid of rejection. fear of harsh treatment that may be the receipt of this time

"What are you doing there?" Chanyeol ask when looking Baekhyun stood in the middle of the kitchen. Baekhyun who was surprised to see Chanyeol already in front of him, couldnt do anything but put on a puzzled face

"A .. em .. I .."

"You cook something?" Chanyeol asked when looking at the dinner table laden with food, not as usual.

"Ah .. yes, I cook something today. have you been eating?"

"Coincidence no. I havent eaten. Hmmm seems like a good smell from your cooking" Chanyeol said as he took a position at the dinner table. Baekhyun smiling and preparing food for his husband. "This may be a good sign" he spoke to himself

"Hmm, this samgyetang very tasty. You're a good cook also" praised Chanyeol on Baekhyun's cuisine. Baekhyun just smiled as he takes his Sundubu jigae.

"Emm, I think Sandara will love your cooking, she always told me that my dishes are the most delicious, but I think he'll fall in love with your cooking if she tried"

Baekhyun immediately stop eating when he hear sandara's name. he actually lost his appetite in an instant. somehow, lately Baekhyun become more sensitive when he heard Sandara's name.

"Can you please stop talking about Sandara front of me?

This time Chanyeol who stop eating. He leaned back on the chair body and folded her arms across her chest. he stared at Baekhyun with an angry glare.. whereas Baekhyun who conscious with what he said, did not dare look at her husband.

"how many times I have to tell you not to interfere in my private business? you still lucky I still re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter