Cherry Lip Tart

Choco Strawberry Fudge

“So Lu, how are you and Kris? It’s been two months right?”

 

“We broke up”

 

“What?!”

 

“Jiejie, chill. I was just kidding!”

 

“Aiya, this kid!” Luhan’s elder sister sighed “If only… I could’ve a chance with Kris” she murmured jokingly, making it a whisper but louder enough for Luhan to hear. She loves to younger brother but not to the extent that when she turned around, she regretted it.

 

“What did you say?” Luhan’s lip twitched, you don’t need an expert to see the raging aura around him.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Okay, I won’t lay a hand on your beloved boyfriend! It was just a joke, calm down.” His sister knows how much she can tease Luhan, she just forgot the golden rule. Never joke about Kris in front of Luhan.

 

“Geez, why are you so possessive over him anyways?” when Luhan was about to answer, the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it”

 

 

 

“Hey, jiejie” Kris smiled as soon as Luhan’s sister opened the door “This is for you” as Kris handed a gift to her

 

Damn Luhan, having a boyfriend this good. No wonder you’re going gaga over him. “Come in, surely Luhan’s waiting for you”

 

“I am waiting for you” Luhan intervened as he leaned on the wall

 

As soon as Kris invited himself in, he was immediately greeted by a familiar embrace “Hey love” He kissed Luhan’s lips lovingly “Happy Birthday. These are for you” he gave the flowers and a gift to Luhan which the latter gladly accepted.

 

“You didn’t have to” he smiled lovingly as he smelled the flowers.

 

“How come when Kris is here your mood automatically changes? You always seem to have PMS” his sister commented seeing the two drifting on to their own world

 

“Get lost, jie” Luhan stuck his tongue out which Kris finds adorable.

 

“Let them be, Jia. Your brother’s just overwhelmed for not seeing his fiancé for two months” their parents laughed as they descended downstairs. “Come, Kris, you must be tired and hungry coming all the way here from Tokyo”

 

“Thanks for having me, Mrs. Lu. As long as Luhan’s happy, I’m okay with anything” Kris smiled.

 

“You’re such a capable man Kris, I don’t know how Luhan deserved you. And please call us baba and mama, we consider you our son already” Luhan’s father laughed while Luhan looked displeased.

 

“Thank you… baba” Kris said flustered.

 

“Oh my, isn’t he cute?” Luhan’s mother grasped as she leaned to her husband “surely we’ll have attractive grandchildren”

 

“Mama, baba!” Luhan finally spoke

 

“Don’t worry Luhan, I’m pretty sure Kris will be gentle with you” Jia leaned closer to her brother “especially in bed”

 

“Jiejie!”

 

“Jia, stop teasing your brother” said Mrs Lu and Jia held a peace sign.

 

Kris looked at Luhan’s flustered face “Is there something wrong?”

 

Luhan shook his head “You’re really well liked by my family. To the point that it’s scary” and Kris laughed it off.

 

“Mama… baba” Kris held Luhan’s hand while scratching his neck “I wanna ask something of you”

 

“Sure son, we’ll hear you out” Mr. Lu smiled reassuringly

 

“As soon as my father’s company has settled the expansion, maybe in a month’s time… can I” he tightened his grip on his fiancé’s hand “can we get married and settle down by then?”

 

Luhan’s family burst in laughter after a long pause “Oh my god Kris, you were worked up for that?” Jia laughed first

 

“Well, I kinda practiced it a bit” Kris smiled awkwardly

 

“You really are adorable, my dear”

 

“Take him anytime you want Kris” Mr. Lu chuckled “it really doesn’t matter”

 

“Hey, don’t I have a say to this?” Luhan crossed his arms as he turned to his fiancé “You really are well liked by my family”

 

“I guess my bride’s jealous” and before Luhan could say anything, Kris had already shut his mouth with a pair of sweet lips that the smaller missed so bad.