Cheesy Night Snack

Choco Strawberry Fudge

"Umm... G-clef?" He answered

 

Kris sighed for the nth time already, Luhan’s getting worse. "It’s F-clef" he deadpanned, it was so obvious and Luhan’s playing stupid too much "how did we end up in this situation anyways?"

 

This situation means Luhan in the middle of taking off his own shirt while straddling Kris.

 

"We were playing?" Luhan innocently tilted his head.

 

"Playing, my " Kris rolled his eyes" Luhan, stop stripping!"

 

"But we’re playing a strip game!" Luhan whined

 

"No, we’re studying!" Kris tried to stop him but Luhan already took his shirt off, Kris gulped and averted his gaze-- he can’t look at Luhan’s body, he mustn’t. But he also did not miss the devil’s smile.

 

Luhan blinked, Kris knew it was an indication that Luhan forgot something "Well, that too" Luhan giggled "but remember, the rules said if we made a mistake we must take something off our body!"

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows "You made up that rule! And why do you remember that and not the studying part?!"

 

Luhan is now half , Kris knows that dangerously well. And now, the little deer leans closer to him and-- for Kris’ remaining sanity and iron will, Luhan his ear "Maybe someone just wants to get on someone’s pants" he whispered.

 

Kris had it. He palmed Luhan’s face and pushed him back, he had enough of Luhan’s antics. "If you’re not willing to study then go home and sleep" and stood up.

 

"Kris, hear me out"

 

Kris stopped his tracks, he knew this tone. Luhan’s serious.

 

"What is it?" everyone knows he’s not a bad lover, every time someone opposed this is proven wrong by his actions.

 

Nobody believed Luhan and him are dating, Luhan being a joke as he is and a very serious Kris. But they’ve been together like more than seven years ago, yes, more than seven years.

 

Kris sat down and held Luhan’s hands, indicating he’s listening.

 

Luhan closed his eyes "I seriously wanna make babies with you" Luhan kissed him "I wanna have your babies inside me, please?" He pleaded with doe eyes.

 

Kris chuckled silently and shook his head. He can never get mad at Luhan, never. No matter what kind of psycho he is or how much he can be a , he can never leave him. He grabbed Luhan towards him and embraced him tightly, so did the latter. "I love you"

 

“Ew, you’re always so cheesy but…” Luhan tightened his hug upon hearing those words and before Kris kissed him, he managed to say "I love you too"