Banana Blush Smoothies

Choco Strawberry Fudge

It’s been four days since the wedding and somehow Luhan and Qian found themselves invited to a family dinner at Sulli’s with the courtesy of the groom’s family.

 

"Hannie~"

 

Qian was ginning and Luhan knows it’s not good. "What do you want?"

 

"Not me" she grinned

 

"Luhan, Qian!"Sulli called inviting them to get inside "glad you could make it" she beamed

 

"Anything for you" Qian replied and Luhan just smiled

 

"Mama and papa aren’t here yet" she kept talking while leading the two newcomers inside "but my husband and his brothers are already here. You didn’t have the chance to meet them, right?" Sulli stopped her tracks and turned to them. The twosome shook their heads and Sulli nodded, proceeding towards the living room.

 

Inside were three guys sitting on the sofa. Great genes. Luhan sighed. One of the three, if Luhan remembers, is Siwon-- Sulli’s husband, sat on the edge talking to another guy. Across them sat another guy-- far too familiar to Luhan’s liking, is scanning his phone. All three of them looked at Sulli as soon as she stepped in.

 

"Guys, these are my cousins, Qian and Luhan" as the two mentioned bowed their heads.

 

"Qian, Lu, these are the Wu’s." All three of them stood up "you might already know him but let me introduce to you my husband, Siwon" the latter then bowed "and his brothers Kevin and Kris" the two followed suit.

 

"The two of them grew up in America so I hope you guys get along" Sulli explained but Luhan was not listening anymore. His eyes are just glued to a certain someone named Kris Wu.

 

“Have we met before?” Kris stare bore into Luhan that the latter felt his whole being is being watched.

 

“Hyung, did Kris hyung just hit on someone?” Kevin spoke.

 

Siwon laughed “Finally, our eccentric bro has fallen”

 

“Umm, sorry to burst the bubble but…” Qian intervened and the two brothers quieted down. She turned to Kris with an apologetic look “I think you meant her— not him. Although they’re the same-I-hope-you-understand-it-wasn’t-supposed-to-happen-since-it-was-merely-a-dare-but-then-you-guys-met-at-a-certain-situation-so-the-circumstances-are-quite-complicated”

 

“Wow” it was Sulli who broke the silence “I thought only Luhan can do that. What were you saying again?”

 

Qian sighed “It was basically my fault. I— me and Jongdae made Hannie to dress up as a girl at your wedding”

 

“Oh! So that was him? Well, did you hear that Kris?” Siwon turned but failed to see his subject.

 

“Where’s Han?” Sulli’s voice hit a realization to Qian that the person just beside her was gone too.

 

“Sorry ‘bout dragging you here”

 

Kris voice snapped Luhan and realized they’d already come to a stop. “N-no, I don’t really mind” it also hit him that Kris is still holding his wrist. This made Luhan’s heart skip a beat. They’re already inside a café but the smell of coffee didn’t help relax Luhan at all.

 

Upon seeing Luhan’s red face, Kris immediately let go of his hand. Luhan thank the gods for making Kris let go of him but the lack of contact didn’t make him happy at all. Just when he was about to apologize to Kris about what happened, the latter had already cupped his face, placing his forehead onto Luhan’s.

 

“Whaa—“ Luhan lost his balance as he backed out but luckily, Kris caught him, arms around Luhan’s slender waist.

 

“Sorry, your face was so red I thought you weren’t feeling well”

 

“Uh, no” Luhan straightened himself as Kris carefully let him go “I’m the one who should apologize” he finally took a good look at Kris “About the wedding and dressing up like that. You must be grossed out”

 

“Ah, about that. I’ve already figured it out as soon as I saw you—“

 

“Wow, you young couple are actually making my café a drama set” the master interrupted.

 

Couple… Luhan averted his gaze from Kris and looked around, just to be welcomed by enormous stares— more like menacing glares from the girls. Oh, right. Kris isn’t only drop dead gorgeous but also abnormally famous.

 

“It’s rare for you to bring someone, so, who is this cutie you brought here for the first time, Kris?”

 

Luhan turned to Kris as the latter draped his arm over the smaller one’s shoulders, tightening his hold that Luhan feels his heart would burst. Though he didn’t expect he’d die after hearing Kris’ words.

 

Kris grinned widely

 

“My cute soon-to-be-boyfriend”

 

Luhan thinks his blood all rose up to his brain.