Butter Kiss Cookie

Choco Strawberry Fudge

"How ’bout this?"

 

"Hmm... I don’t know, doesn’t feel right"

 

"Oh come on, Lu! For the nth time, choose something!" Baekhyun sighed. He couldn’t help but get more stressed out by the fact that his bestfriend isn’t of any help even for a teeny tiny bit.

 

"Well, why won’t you just pick one?" The little deer yawned boredom is painted all over his face as he leaned closer to his boyfriend admiring the security the latter is giving.

 

Baekhyun shook his head at his friend’s attitude so he chose to pick another judge "What about you Kris, what do you think?"

 

The tallest of the three looked up "Among those you’ve worn, I think that suits you best so far"

 

"Kris?!" Luhan exclaimed as he pushed his boyfriend’s body away from him "How could you?!"

 

"How could I what?" Kris also had a shocked face but there was confusion in his voice.

 

Baekhyun just face palmed "And there he goes"

 

"Shut up you eyeliner freak!" Luhan glared before facing Kris again who was standing there awkwardly "How could you say that?"

 

Anger is obvious in his tone.

 

"Did i say something wrong?" He looked at Baekhyun, who was behind Luhan thankfully, trying to find some answers but completely failed.

 

"You" Luhan pointed at Kris "are not supposed to compliment other people besides me! Especially if I’m present!"

 

"Wha?" Kris was going to ask what’s wrong with it when it struck him "Lu, are you perhaps... Jealous?"

 

"Hmph!" Luhan crossed his arms and turned around to sit on a sofa far from his boyfriend and refuses to look at him.

 

"Seriously, Luhan?" Baekhyun huffed "you’re really gonna throw tantrums on your boyfriend?"

 

But Luhan ignored him.

 

"You’re seriously throwing an attitude here?" He just can’t get used to Luhan’s unreasonable conditions "What i can’t believe more is how Kris is able to cope up with the likes of you" before going towards Luhan, he added "keep doing that and you’ll lose him"

 

Luhan flinched, he knows it’s the truth and, not only he’ll be hated by his bestfriend, he’ll lose Kris. He knows being a possessive as he is, no one can stand his attitude. Especially to those whom he loves. Baekhyun is an exception. They have this love-hate relationship ever since they were in diapers so it’s become a norm. But not Kris, they’ve only been together for a month—the longest relationship Luhan ever had. Most of them were flings so it’s safe to say Kris is his first official boyfriend, someone he has to treasure but is failing to do so. He sighed.

 

"I think that’s enough, Baek" Kris, who has been quiet for quite some time, finally spoke. He walked towards Luhan instead of Baekhyun and kneeled in front of his lover "Lu..."

 

But Luhan is still ignoring him.

 

"Hey, look at me" as he cupped Luhan’s face gently turning towards him "you know I love you, right?"

 

I know. Luhan thought but still giving his boyfriend the cold treatment.

 

"Baby" Kris cooed when he sensed Luhan softened his expression a bit "I love you so much" and he kissed the smaller one’s forehead.

 

Much to Baekhyun’s amusement, Luhan finally gave up as he pulled Kris closer and nuzzled his head on his lover’s embrace. Luhan looked like a lost kitten for a moment.

 

Kris was in bliss when he held his lover so close to him until he felt something wet "Baby? What’s wrong?" As he cupped Luhan’s face full of tears.

 

"I already told you, you’re not supposed to look at any other person besides me" he sniffed "or your mom and dad, stupid Kris" he tried to punch Kris but too weak to do so.

 

And Kris bit him.

 

"What the?" Luhan and Baekhyun chorused

 

"You are so cute" Kris pinched the cheek that he bit "and this is so fluffy I can’t get enough of it I just might get addicted" he said with a gummy smile.

 

"Wha--"

 

"I’m only yours as you are only mine" he cut Luhan off "and this" he suddenly kissed him "is so sweet" as he continued

 

"K-Kris, you can’t be thinking of eating Luhan right?" Baekhyun uttered.

 

"Soon" he managed to say between his kisses "Luhan is really yummy" but Baekhyun did not fail to see the smirk formed in Kris’ mouth.

 

Luhan’s gonna be dead.

 

Like, literally dead.