Vanilla Ice cream

Choco Strawberry Fudge

"Up, up, up!"

 

"Sehun, you " Luhan groaned as he smacked his younger brother "I was having a great time!"

They we’re in his favorite cafe when Sehun started nagging about this Jongin something guy at his school who’s stalking him and Luhan can’t help but fall asleep because seriously, his demon of a brother is clearly in love. Why? It’s Sehun. No one stands a chance by stepping on the same floor with this guy without being cursed to death in a lifetime. Stalking him won’t even last for an hour, then why would Sehun let some other guy stalk him over and over?

 

Sehun raised his brow "What? Dreaming of prince charming again?" Luhan averted his gaze, bingo. Sehun smirked but Luhan did not fail to see it

.

"I’ll get some ice cream" the little deer was out of words to confront his brother. "One vanilla ice cream please" he told the cashier.

 

 

 

"That would be a dollar, sir" as the cashier handed his order.

 

Luhan was checking his pockets when he remembered something very important. My wallet! He turned around and spotted his brother smirking while shaking Luhan’s wallet in his hand. That ! He couldn’t go back, he’s stuck in line as the people crowded behind him. Embarrassment was overcoming him and he felt losing hope.

 

"Make that 2 please, and here’s our payment" a stranger behind Luhan interrupted his thoughts "my treat" he whispered as the cashier makes the reciept.

 

Luhan looked up and saw a god. Scratch that, it’s a prince with godly looks. Yeah, that sounds right. "T-thank you" Luhan knows he’s blushing but he can’t stop it, he doesn’t know how. Then this stranger smiled and Luhan knows he’s doomed.

 

"I’m Kris" as the so called stranger got the ice creams and handed one to Luhan.

 

Luhan smiled back and took it, a shiver ran down his spine when their fingers touched and surely he’s as red as a tomato

 

"L-Luhan" he managed to whisper and fortunately, Kris heard it.

 

"Cute" now Kris is showing his gummy smile and Luhan can’t help but fawn over it "nice to meet you" his deep voice booming but still gentle.

 

He’s again out of words as he only manage to nod before Kris strode out of the cafe and Luhan to his brother.

 

 

 

"What was that all about" Sehun asked looking at Luhan who’s still in daze "Hello, earth to hyung?"

 

Luhan finally managed to snap out of it "what?" And Sehun pointed at his ice cream. "Oh" Luhan managed to utter "yeah, thanks"

 

Sehun is now confused, "You’re thanking me that I stole your wallet?"

 

"If you didn’t, I wouldn’t have met him" he smiled grimly

 

"Ew, wipe that off your face!" Sehun exclaimed in disgust "and who?"

 

"Prince charming" Luhan said with sparkling eyes and a feverish grin

 

 

Luhan knows his whipped.

 

And Sehun knows his brother needs to see a doctor.