Cheeky German Pudding

Choco Strawberry Fudge

“I love you” Kris said with a challenging smile

 

Luhan returned the gesture “I love you too”

 

“I love you more”

 

“I love you most”

 

“I love you more than most!” Kris now had a victorious grin.

 

“Tsk” Luhan clicked his tongue “Stingy!”

 

“No more comeback then?” Kris wiggled his brows

 

“Wipe that smirk off your face”

 

But Kris just maintained his teasing smile.

 

Suddenly, a realization hit Luhan “Zhiyu!”

 

Their baby boy crawled towards his parents, his big eyes staring at both of them. He really does have his mother’s eyes, Kris thought looking at his son lovingly.

 

“Who do you love, mama or baba?” Luhan asked, tickling their son’s tummy as he listened to his wonderful giggles.

 

Kris’ jaw dropped “Hey Han, that’s unfair! You know Zhiyu’s my weakness, you can’t use our son to your own advantage!”

 

“What?” Luhan now placed Zhi on his lap “I’m his mother so I can do whatever I want”

 

“But…” Kris sighed in defeat; he can never win against his wife when it comes to this.

 

“So Zhi, who do you love the most?”

 

“Guys, don’t bother your son with your cheesy antics or he’ll grow an idiot like you both. Two idiots are enough in this house.” Yixing entered the living room as soon as he put the shopped items on the kitchen.

 

“Uncle Xing!” Zhiyu’s face brightened up and waved his arms.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened as he looked back and forth to his son and his brother “Zhi, c-could it be you love uncle Xing the m-most?” and to Luhan’s and Kris’ horror, Zhi nodded effortlessly with Yixing giving thumbs up and flying kiss to him.

 

“Xing” Luhan’s voice was shaking “I-I don’t like you anymore”

 

Kris crossed his arms “Xing, you’re not allowed near our son again” Luhan nodded as he faked a cry.

 

“Idiots” Yixing sighed “Sooner or later, I’ll voluntarily raise Zhi myself”