Apple Cutie Pie

Choco Strawberry Fudge

Up or down? Kris thought to himself, he couldn’t even figure out what he’s doing in a mall trying to find someone who’s possibly not there.

 

But how did he end up here in the first place anyway? Oh, right. He was stalking someone-- no, he shook his head. It wasn’t stalking, just merely following because he’s just curious. Yeah, right. If curiosity means even missing the bus for school because some doe-eyed creature passed in front of him and greeted him with the most adorable smile, then it is-- for Kris.

 

And who’s this doe eyed creature? Just a random passer-by who Kris didn’t know existed until he saw him. That’s how much info Kris gathered after following this fellow for an hour and suddenly disappearing in a blink of an eye, in front of a mall. That’s how it went.

 

"Maybe he’s actually not here" there was no confirmation that that little fellow even entered here, he missed him in front of the mall though.

 

What was I thinking? He asked himself, pondering over the question "I just wanna know his name, at least"

 

After thinking for a while, Kris decided to go to school.

 

Even if I’m late, I can’t return to my house anyways. He sighed. What time is it? He checked for his phone in his pockets but it wasn’t there, he tried for his bag but it wasn’t there either. Holy ! He ran his hands through his hair, clutching them in the process.

 

"Umm... excuse me, sir?"

 

He wasn’t listening

 

"M-mister?" The same voice called but failed to get Kris’ attention so the stranger had no choice but to tap his back. This snapped Kris out as he turned to face the stranger "Is this yours?" The guy then showed something he was holding, a phone far too familiar to Kris’ comfort.

 

Kris could not believe it though, more than seeing his own phone was the stranger that’s handing it to him.

 

It’s him. The little fellow was wearing something like a uniform, maybe one of the mall’s employees. But what caught Kris’ eyes was a single shiny thing on the smaller’s left chest: a name tag.

 

"Luhan"

 

He immediately covered his mouth upon the realization that he blurted the guy’s name out loud, seeing the surprised look of this guy Luhan.

 

"Oh" Luhan realized Kris read his name tag and he immediately smiled, that, Kris knows he just saw an angel "Hi"