Shower--WooGyu

50 Infinite FanFiction Challenge!

  ‘I need to use the bathroom!’ Woo Hyun does not even put down his bag and yells into the dorm straightly. ‘I am drenched in sweat!’

  ‘Suit yourself,’ comes a lazy voice of Myung Soo, who is piercing his eyes into the television and basically doing nothing. ‘I have just finished my shower. There only left you and Sung Gyu Hyung for the bath. You go negotiate.’

  Woo Hyun grumbles a mutter of gratitude to the sprawling torso on the floor and steps into the shared dorm room of him and Sung Gyu hyung. ‘Can I go for the shower first?’ He mumbles wearily. ‘I am feeling like .’

 ‘Everyone feels like ,’ Sung Gyu replies. Woo Hyun glances over; his hyung is digging his head into his pillow, only a bob of golden hair was visible from the outside (the wave of hair is kind of cute that Woo Hyun wants to ruffle it). ‘We have said it yesterday: I am going to take the bath first.’

  ‘Come on, hyung! You know how tired I am...’ Woo Hyun flops his upper body onto his bed while his lower body is busy struggling in taking off his pants (Which earns an ‘Ew don’t do it here’ from Sung Gyu and a snicker from Woo Hyun). ‘I am tired too. Follow the rules, Hyun-ah.’

  ‘Why don’t you take a shower before I come back?’ Woo Hyun sighs. ‘Then I don’t need to wait for you to finish.’

  ‘Was about to, but then you came back,’ Sung Gyu shrugs. ‘That doesn’t matter now.’

  ‘It does! Of course it does,’ Woo Hyun exclaims. He rammages through the closet and finds a shabby looking towel. Humming a tune, he gladly stands up. ‘All right, since you are not yet ready for it, I am going to bath first!’

  ‘Huh? Who said I am not ready?’ Sung Gyu abruptly sits up. ‘I am always ready for a bath.’ Hop hop hop, Woo Hyun watches his hyung’s three light steps down his bed and to his closet. He is ran-sacking through the mess while eyeing Woo Hyun suspiciously. ‘Did you take my towel, by any chance?’

  ‘Who? Me? Of course not,’ Woo Hyun is smart enough to have hided the towel behind his back. But a smile just can't stay hold between his lips. Guess that is how Sung Gyu sees through Woo Hyun as he snatches the towel between his hands.

   'See? You can't trick me.' Sung gyu snickers.

  'That was after I smiled,' Woo Hyun grumbles under his breath. 'You are being mean.'
  'Me? Mean? I'm just following the rules. Stop being unreasonable.' Sung gyu laughs off his words, twirling his fingers around the towel firmly to prevent woo hyun from taking it.
  'Just... We are supposed to be best friends, right? And friends are supposed to help others. So hyung you should give me your shower time.'
  Sung gyu laughs. Woo hyun just has a way with words that even the most unreasonable thinking can be transformed into the most reasonable one. 'You are not three years old. Stop fighting for something that you aren't supposed to have.' Sung gyu begins to walk over to the back of the room to prepare for a clean outfit.

  'Not so soon, hyung,' Woo hyun grins and blocks his way (which lightens up sung gyu's heart upon seeing those ivory teeth for no reason). He flings his arms around sung gyu's, caressing those smooth patches of skin as he does. Woo hyun smells familiar scents of strawberries on Sung Gyu’s hair and he is more than happy to smell his own taste on the leader. 'Hyun ah...let go...' Sung gyu is clearly intimated by those actions and he awkwardly coughs when woo hyun suddenly pulls the towel downwards, bringing Sung Gyu's arms flicker in pain.
  ‘Grandpa Gyu, of course it’s not over!' Woo Hyun flashes him one of his hearts as he tempts to run out of the door.
  'Nam woo hyun!' Sung Gyu doesn't miss another second as he hurls his body forward against Woo Hyun and tackles him down onto the mattress. Woo Hyun lets out a strangled scream before returning an elbow hitting towards Sung Gyu's shoulders. That makes the older shriek and Woo Hyun look at him in worry and attacks again noticing his smile. 'I am just gonna bath first, hyung,' says Woo Hyun who is busy tickling Sung Gyu with all his might while the other one is busy escaping from the slender fingers will all his might. 'No, you are not.' Sung Gyu replies between gaps of laughter. ‘I can’t –ah! Woo Hyun! That tickles—let you bath first!’

  Woo Hyun dodges as Sung Gyu reaches for the towel but fails miserably for Woo Hyun holds it high. Frustrated, he yelps and launches forward, (and nearly slips over the bundle of blankets on the mattresses) stretches his hand in a tremendous length up above his head. Within a minute, Sung Gyu already has the towel in his hand.

  ‘You lose, Woo Hyun,’ Sung Gyu holds the towel up triumphantly. Woo Hyun is about to reply something witty when he turns his gaze to the door and his mouth agapes. Sung Gyu turns and is more than surprised to see that all of the other members are gathering at the entrance already. Sung Yeol has a silly grin plastering on his face, hand holding Myung Soo’s; Hoya has a look of a high-school girl fangirling over his otp and he squeals when he sees Sung Gyu averting his gaze onto him; Dong Woo and Sung Jong are having the hardest time to concentrate since they are eating popcorn (where did they get them anyway?) and are looking at both of them as if they are enjoying a movie.

  ‘What are you guys looking at?’ Sung Gyu is the first to break the silence. ‘What’s with your grin, Sung Yeol? And why are you eating popcorn in our room?’

  Sung Yeol lets out an unconcious cough and turns away awkwardly. One by one the other members turns their heads away from the scene, although Sung Gyu could still see the sly grin on their faces. 'Please continue, hyungs. We won't disturb you,'  Sung Jong stiffens a laugh.

  Sung Gyu only realises that he and Woo Hyun are unnecessarily close, as in the kind of super-near-face-brushing-against-face one. Sung Gyu breaks into a fidget hiss as he slowly tears himself from Woo Hyun. 'Hmm. We are just fighting for a towel.'

 'We know.' Myung Soo can't contain his coy smile. 'Add oil, Sung Gyu hyung! I am betting on you!'

 'Shut up, guys. This is getting weird.' Woo Hyun supports on his hand and stands.

 'No it isn't. It's kind of cute.' Hoya answers. 

  'Just shut up!' Sung Gyu throws a pillow at Hoya but he dodges it casually. 

  'All right, all right. I will shut up. But let me just say something. One last comment.' Hoya clears his throat before continuing. 'You know, you can actually take the shower together and it will take away a lot of trouble...'

  'YAH!'

  'Lee Howon! Do you want to die painfully?'

  The room is soon filled with roars, chirps, cheers, and at last--

  the sound of water coming out from the spray.