Of Mrs.Bamboo and Mr.Fan--Myung Gyu

50 Infinite FanFiction Challenge!

 

  'Stop rolling around like an idiot, ' Sung Gyu rolled his eyes to Myung Soo, who had been wrapping his hands round his bamboo pillow.
   It was their recording of the program Sesame Player. While the other members went to play outside, they were left to rot in the dorm. With no air conditioner. With the air temperature at 30℃.
  'Hyung, I am feeling so hot right now...' Myung Soo stopped his movements. 'Can I have the fan?'
  'No, ' Sung gyu didn't even look at Myung Soo while replying. The fan was the only source of coolness in the dorm. No way would Sung Gyu give it up.
  'Aw. Gyu hyung. You are so mean,' Myung Soo pouted.
  'If you are feeling so hot, then stop moving. Rolling around will make you sweat more,' Sung Gyu suggested. 'Give me your bamboo pillow.'
  'Noooooo,' Myung Soo wailed. 'Don't touch Mrs. Bamboo. She's mine! And I am Mr. Bamboo,' he happily added.

  ‘Well, don't touch my fan then. Don't even look at it.’

  After ten minutes, Sung Gyu had already fallen asleep with the fan roaring on top of him. There left Myung Soo sulking in a corner with his claimed wife.

                                                                      

  Half an hour has gone. Sung Gyu was sleeping soundly while Myung Soo was constantly and complaining about the heat. Not able to bear the high temperature anymore, Myung Soo gave up and marched towards the sleeping Sung Gyu

'Hyung. Give me the fan,' Myung Soo shook his body violently using his two hands, intending to snatch the fan from Sung Gyu. Seeing no response, he proceeded to climbing onto Sung Gyu’s flat stomach and sit onto it. Sung Gyu groaned at the sudden pressure.

‘I need the fan.’

   'I have said, no,' said Sung gyu in annoyance, still closing his eyes.

   'C'mon, Gyu hyung, I am drenched in sweat now,' pleaded Myung Soo.

   Sung Gyu opened half of his right eyelid, not prepared to what he was seeing.   

  A pair of eyes.

  Myung Soo's eyes.

  The pair of mahogany eyes was piercing through him, with half of Myung Soo’s body topping over him. Sung Gyu could feel his faint vanilla scent tickling his nostrils, sending him shivers down his spine. Awkward, Sung Gyu thought. Weird. And awkward.
  Part of him didn’t enjoy this awkward and weird skinship. Yet part of him did.
 

   The eyes of Myung Soo were so menacingly beautiful that Sung Gyu swore he could stare into them for a whole day without getting bored. His eyes were magical, and as if they could tell the stories of land from far far away. Expressions were rare on Myung Soo's face, but in his pupil, every twinkle of emotions was revealed and shone on their own: longing, mischief, happiness, and some other emotions so mixed up that Sung Gyu could not name.
  'Give me the fan, hyung,' Myung Soo whispered.

    Sung Gyu didn't reply. He was too busy counting stars in Myung Soo's eyes.

  ‘Hyung? Hello? Hyung?’

   Seeing no reply, Myung Soo satisfyingly nodded. He stood up and left Sung Gyu wandering in his dense state, bent down, grabbed the handle of the fan, and with one swift move ---

   'Who gave you the permission to touch it?'
 

   Standing behind Myung Soo was Sung Gyu, who had stood up and was walking towards him. He looked wide awake and highly alert.

‘Good. I got myself into trouble. Seems like my plan doesn’t work,’ thought Myung Soo as he stumbled backwards.

‘What were you thinking?’

   Even with that sleepy voice, Sung Gyu still gave off a powerful aura that vibrated Myung Soo from head to toes, and successfully caused him to almost miss one step. Sung Gyu was leaning in, slowly yet fiercely. Myung Soo let his back crashed the wall as Sung Gyu’s hands pinned him onto the concrete with both of his hands. He was partially close now ; close enough just for Myung Soo to feel his breath that jets its way to his eyes, nose, and lips. Exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale. Every breath triggered every thump of Myung Soo's heart. They were so close to each other that Myung Soo's heart beat was clearly audible and, surprisingly, tangled perfectly with the rhythmic breathe, creating a beautifully harmonized euphony that rang in Myung Soo’s ear drums.


  'Myung-ah,' Sung Gyu whispered. 'Don't go around stealing my things. If you are Mr. Bamboo, I am more than happy to become a girl and marry with this fan. I will be Mrs. Fan and he will be Mr. Fan. He is mine.'


  With that, he walked back to his originally sleeping spot without glancing backward. He didn't have to see to guess Myung Soo's expressions.
 

  Just before he closed his eyes for a sleep again, he heard Myung Soo's . 'Hyung, you are leaning so close that I thought you are going to confess or something....'


  'Oh really? I was just confessing to my dear fan. Ha, jealous?' Sung Gyu replied cheekily.
 

  'Wh-what! No! Of course not! It just seemed a bit weird...'
 

  'I thought you did that to me just now too?'
 

  That left Myung Soo dumbfounded. Not able to respond, he muttered a lame reply and excused himself to the bathroom, bringing his bamboo rack for no apparent reason.
 

  Sung Gyu closed his eyes, finally able to satisfy his craving for sleep. 
  
 

Myung Soo V.S. Sung Gyu

                    0:1