Friends

Even if you can't love yourself, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Byun Baekhyun!” You called when you spotted him alone along the school corridor.

 

“Hey! Pst! Byun Baekhyun!” You called again, a little worried that maybe he cannot hear or see you anymore. But the little worry you had got thrown down hell when he replied “What the ?” his face clearly shows he was pretty pissed.

 

You got a little startled since it’s a rare event to see an expression in Baekhyun’s face.

 

“What are you looking at?” He snapped. “What exactly do you need?” He snapped again when you didn’t answer.

 

“Can’t you be a little social?” You snapped back.

 

“Tell me, can I be social with a soul like you?” He actually had a point there.

 

“You’re sarcasm really is something.” You pointed out.

 

“Yes my sarcasm is absolutely on point and if you’re here only to point that out then I’m going-“

 

“Hey wait! Can you ask Sehun something?” You pleaded.

 

“Listen here woman, I am not going to play as your little messenger. And even if I am, which I am not, do you think Sehun would believe me? I think he’d announce to the whole school that I am a freak.”

 

“Fine. Then don’t. I don’t even know why I’m talking to you.” You mumbled.

 

“Me neither.”

 

The day passed by a blink and unfortunately for you, you realized why you were even starting a conversation with Baekhyun. It’s because you have no one else to talk to. You were happy you were getting the alone time you longed, away from loud chatters, this or that. But it felt really lonely, being alone.

 

A while ago Sehun visited with lavender in his hands. He knew it was your favorite. You wanted to tell him you’re here. But he can’t hear you. You wanted to wipe away the tears in his eyes but you can’t touch him. You are making everyone whom you are about, sad and pained.

 

After a while you saw your parents visit the hospital. You wanted to hug them but you couldn’t. You noticed the card your father was holding. It was your organ donor card. You’ve always thought that it would be nice if you could donate an organ when the time comes but you were certainly not expecting it would be so soon.

 

You saw a doctor came to ask your parents about it. He said that there is a patient that has a compatible blood type and asked if they are willing to donate your heart. You froze but slight relief showered you when your mother shook her head almost immediately. She was insisting that you are going to wake up anytime soon. She was begging the doctor to do everything to wake you up. She was burting in tears. Your father apologized for your mother’s sudden outburst and the doctor respected that. You cried at the sight. Was living still possible?

 

One afternoon you saw Baekhyun in the hospital lobby. You casually approached him. “Are you visiting me?” You smiled happy to see someone who can see you as well.

 

“In your wildest dreams.” He shot.

 

“Still anti-social I see.” You pretended to mock.

 

“Still alive I see.” He sarcastically mocked back before turning to the right wing and going inside a room. He nearly shut the door at your face. You tried to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter