Songs

Even if you can't love yourself, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Baekhyun where are we going? Why do you have to cover my eyes with your hands?” You pouted though Baekhyun cannot see it since he was at your back.

 

“It’s a secret. You’ll know once we’re there.” Was all he answered. You can hear him chuckling lightly though and it was enough to send tingles throughout your body.

 

“But I’m going to trip. We’ll never get there. Or at least I’ll never get there without my face landing on concrete –What is this smell? Baekhyun you didn’t –“

 

“Maybe yes. Maybe no.” He chuckled. You stopped walking and pried Baekhyun’s hands off your eyes. It’s beautiful. The rows of lavender are mesmerizing. Turning around, everything was breathtaking. Baekhyun was breathtaking.

 

“Hey why aren’t you saying anything? I thought you like lavenders? Did you –did you not like it?” Baekhyun fidgeted. It was an adorable sight and you tried to fight your laughter.

 

“Yah Ahn Jaeun don’t play with me –Achoo!” You can’t help but laugh.

 

“I like it so much. It’s so beautiful but we have to leave. C’mon Baekhyun this is not a place for you. You’re allergic. I have a better idea.” You said pulling him away.

 

Soon you’ve reached your destination and pulled Baekhyun who seemed like he wants to get away.

 

“Seriously Jaeun? The school? How is this a better idea?” He asked whilst removing your grip from him.

 

“You were supposed to be in the school anyway. It’s a Tuesday today.” You nagged but still he followed.

 

“Seriously are you my mom. And classes were over an hour ago.” Baekhyun retorted.

 

“I might be your mom.” You said turning with a wink. Baekhyun gawked at you. “Kidding.” You said. You lead the way and stood in front of the music room. Reluctantly, Baekhyun followed you inside.

 

“Remember this was where you told me I’m dead for the first time.” You reminiscence.

 

“Y –Yeah. Are you still looking for answers about that day?” He asked hesitantly. You shook your head. It was all in the past.

 

“I don’t think I will any longer. And what if I knew? Would anything change? I don’t think so.” You stated. And what if knowing will just hurt me? You thought.

 

‘Yes. Things will change.. between us.’ Baekhyun thought but his thought was interrupted when you sat on the piano chair and began to press keys. You stopped to ask Baekhyun. “Can you play?”

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. You like it when he smiles.

 

Baekhyun sat down beside you and began to press several keys, forming a beautiful melody. It sounded sad yet hopeful at the same time. Baekhyun began to sing along the rhythm.

 

So baby don’t go.

Take me anywhere with you and we’ll walk together forever.

And when the world’s ending I’ll be right by your side.

Please don’t leave.

When the morning comes please don’t just disappear.

Please tell me that you will always be right here.

It’s as if I’m dreaming, don’t fly away my beautiful butterfly.

 

He played so beautifully. It was full of emotions. Every of the piano key was delicate. Every word that came from his mouth was soothing. When Baekhyun sang you can’t help but think that he was talking about you, that the song was for you.

 

“Do you believe in miracles Baekhyun?” You asked once he was finished playing. Baekhyun stared at you for a second before looking at the keys again.

 

“I didn’t before but now, I’m starting to.” He answered.

 

“Then you’ll have your miracle.”

 

“Jaeun.” You heared Baekhyun’s voice turned soft. “You’ll live right?”

 

If I want to encourage Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter