Death

Even if you can't love yourself, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You fought the urge to close your very heavy eyes despite the scorching sunlight that passes through your window. You, in all means, are already late… as usual. Once you were dressed in your school uniform you dashed out of your home and fastened your pace. It was a good thing that your school is situated nearby.

 

Opening the back door to the classroom, you half expected the teacher to shoot you menacing stares, or glares maybe, for being tardy and disrupting his (boring) class. Once you successfully got inside, no one really paid attention. It was odd but maybe it’s  because you didn’t open the door soundly. You shrugged it off and went to sit on your desk at the back.

 

This is your favorite spot because it gives you the perfect view of the court where Sehun plays basket ball during this period. The teacher would usually scold you for dozing off during his period so you tried to pay attention in class before he utter the words ‘Ahn Jaeun will you stop flirting with your boyfriend through the window or I’ll give you an F’.

 

You were about to doze off to dreamland when you heard the teacher yell. “Byun Baekhyun! Late again! Detention after class!”

 

Good gracious my ears.

 

You glanced at Baekhyun and he doesn’t even look sorry at all. He doesn’t even show any emotion, like ever. It makes you wonder how that cold-blooded being is capable of ranking first in class when you don’t even see him put a single bit of effort in his punctuality nor attendance. He closed the door and proceeded to his sit which, unfortunately, is in front of you. Baekhyun and you aren’t really in speaking terms. He is to the whole class actually.

 

Soon, the bell ran indicating it was break time.

 

Is it just me or the classroom feels so cold.

 

You shook the thought off your head and hurried out of the class. You went to the locker area trying to spot a familiar strawberry blonde girl.

 

“Yah Kang Soo Min!” You hollered but before you were close you saw her boyfriend, Chanyeol, picking her up and proceeding to who knows where.

 

You pouted. It has been a while since you had sat together with your best friend for lunch considering she is from different class. You walked dejectedly towards your locker but your face lit up upon the view of Sehun leaning against his locker which was just beside yours.

 

“Sehun-ah!” You called out and fastened your pace. Just as you are about two meters away from him, Chanyeol beat you to it. He tapped Sehun’s shoulder and whispered something which made Sehun leave his spot and start walking with him. Fortunately, you caught up and saw a plaster in Sehun’s left temple.

 

“Hey Sehun are you alright?” You asked worriedly as you walked on his left side.

 

“Chanyeol where did Soo Min go?” You asked the other but he ignored you. “Deaf giant.” You mumbled in annoyance.

 

“Sehun?” You called and tried to tug his sleeves but you didn’t seem to grip it at all. You were dumbfounded. There was no response. And he continued to walk away as if you didn’t exist.

 

Was today ignore Ahn Jaeun day?

 

You decided weren’t up for some spaghetti meatballs for lunch today and strutted dramatically down the halls, towards the music room. You turned the knob and was quite surprised it wasn’t locked. You walked towards the piano but a guy sitting in a chair with his head resting on top of a desk gave you a mini heart attack. You figured it is not nice to stay here after all. You tiptoed back to the door.

 

“Ahn Jaeun.” The person who you thought was asleep called.  Turning around, you found out that the guy was actually Baekhyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter