009 - final

wedding planner

a/n: thank you for staying with this series, I just hope that you enjoyed the ups and downs of this mini-series

 

----

 

Jonghyun was nervously pacing inside his hotel room because he was banned from going down to check up on the preparations for the sunset wedding. Technically he was the wedding planner but it seemed that Christine had effectively pulled out a coup de etat against him.

 

There was a knock on the door and was grinning wide as his best friend and now his best man entered the room.

 

“Hey pabo.” Lee Jonghyun uttered and Jonghyun hugged him warmly.

 

“You knew about this?” Jonghyun asked and the friend nodded. “How could you not warn me!” He pouted and Lee Jonghyun laughed loudly.

 

“well, you were an idiot not to notice the signs so I thought I’d just ride along to make this moment the best for you.” Lee jonghyun uttered and Jonghyun smiled and then looked out into the beautiful seaside view from his hotel room.

 

 

“Yeah, I’m glad it’ll turn out the way it’s supposed to be.” Jonghyun said.

 

“So, have you written your wedding vows yet?” Lee Jonghyun asked and Jonghyun panicked as he remembered that, in fact, he has nothing to say. “I’ll leave you to it then, I’ll just go ask Gwiboon for your suit.” He said and waved before leaving the room.

 

Jonghyun was at lost for a minute before a grin appeared on his face. He knew what to wrte, which was basically what he felt at the moment; just the utter bliss of marrying his dream girl.

 

---

 

“Well, what did I tell you?” Gwiboon smirked as she helped Eunsook into her wedding gown.

 

“I know Gwiboon, I am just glad that he accepted it. I don’t know what I’ll do if he backed out.” Eunsook uttered, quite relieved that Jonghyun readily agreed.

 

“He would be stupid if he rejectted this once in a lifetime opportunity.” Gwiboon assred her as she zipped Eunsook’s gown and fluffed up her skirt. “Ah such a beauty.” Gwiboon admired her best friend and Eunsook blushed at her.

 

“Gwiboon, Jonghyun’s here to talk to you!” Myungsook shouted and Gwiboon screamed loudly.

 

“He’s not supposed to see the bride before the…” Gwiboon stopped as she saw Lee Jonghyun, the groom’s best man. “Oh, sorry, you two have the same name. .” She uttered as she took the suit from the cabinet and handed it to him.


“We kind of didn’t have a choice back in highschool when we were always taken for the other. Maybe that’s why we’ve gotten to be friends come to think of it.” He laughed then thanked them before leaving and taking the suit to Jonghyun.

 

---

 

The Sun was about to set when Christine gathered everyone for the start of the wedding. Jonghyun was nervous but his parents reassured him that it wasn’t a dream and everything is a reality. They heard the sound of Violin and Jonghyun was surprised that Christine had persuaded her international violin prodigy Henry to perform the wedding march.

 

“You’ll give me discount for my wedding kay?” She said and Jonghyun laughed before nodding.

 

They soon walked down the aisle and he eyed the guests, seeing familiar faces of his relatives and friends,  so that’s why there was two hotels booked, the other was for his guests. They then stood by the altar and watched the entourage marched with beautiful smiles on their faces.

 

But when the music changed and everyone’s attention was focused on the end of the aisle, his jaws dropped and his eyes went watery, as the sight of the goddess in pure white with gold accent walked down with her parents. Jonghyun was crying, no doubt about it, and it was anything but tears of joy because he only dreamed of this wedding, but she is now a reality.

 

Eunsook’s parents stopped in front of the altar and Mr. Kim nudged his son to meet them. “I will entrust my daughter to you Jonghyun. We may not have the proper introduction but I do believe that you are the best thing that happened to my daughter.” He said with a smile and then handed his daughter’s hand to him.

 

“Thank you sir.  I will do my best to make her happy.” Jonghyun said and Mr. Kim smiled at him

 

“Appa, You are my son now Jonghyun.” He said and walked to his seat with his wife.

 

The two smiled shyly as they walked towards the altar. The priest smiled at them and started the ceremony. The sun was setting nicely, casting a beautiful glow on the two, framed by the yellow roses that Sungmin had pain-stakenly arranged for the wedding. Jonghyun heard nothing but his heart as he held her hand and gazed into her eyes lovingly, because he can’t help falling in love more and more now that it was sinking in; he is marrying Eunsook.

 

“Now we shall hear the exchange of vows.” The priest uttered and Jonghyun took a deep breath and held the microphone as he held Eunsook’s hand and looked into her eyes.

 

“I seriously do not have time to write a proper vow given the situation that I am in but Eunsook, I’ve always wanted to tell you one thing from the day I laid my eyes on you.” He started and Eusnook blushed at his words. “You are the most beautiful and perfect girl that I’ve seen and I would want to spend eternity and a day with you.” He said and Eunsook smiled at him.

 

Jonghyun felt the surge of emotions and just as he was about to speak again, tears build up on his eyes and he was crying, hard. “I know that we weren’t the conventional couple but I just want you to know that you made my dream wedding come true. It’s not the set up nor the cakes and flowers, it’s you. Just being with you would make the simplest wedding turn into the wedding of the year.” He said and Eunsook was tearing up as well. “I love you. I love you.” He repeated and Eunsook mouthed her response.

 

“Jonghyun, You don’t know how much you made me happy. I am sorry if I lacked in a lot of things but having you has made me the happiest.” She said as she ran her thumb to wipe away Jonghyun’s tears. “Almost all weddings focus on the bride because she will always have a vision of her dream wedding but, my dream wedding isn’t as close to what you had planned. All I wanted was to share forever with you. I am just glad that you accepted me and loved me. I will love you more than you could possibly think I could. And I will do anything in my capacity to make you happy. Because I love you so much Jonghyun.” She said and she too shed tears, and Jonghyun ran his thumb to wipe the tears off of her beautiful face.

 

The sun was just about to fade into the sea when they ahd their first kiss, a chaste kiss that lasted for a minute too long but it was the sweetest thing everyone had witnessed; And their first kiss to top everything off. She tasted sweet like cherries and he wanted more of her, all of her.

 

“Later.” She whispered and Jonghyun grinned at her.

 

The reception was nothing but a perfection anyone could conjure. Jonghyun mentally praised his team for such marvellous job. The lights were dimmed and they were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Jonghyun and Eunsook Kim. They took the dance floor and with smiles on their faces, they danced to the ever clichéd but nonetheless perfect wedding song, Thinking out Loud. Her body was guided expertly as they danced the practiced waltz, turning as the music would change and it was beautifully mesmerizing, even driving their guests to tears. They then shared a kiss after the song ended, and everyone roared in cheers and applauses.

 

“I love you.” Jonghyun said, eyes glazed with love for his wife.

 

“I love you too.” Eunsook replied, leaning to kiss him again, short and sweet, before they walked to their table for dinner.

 

The party was in full swing when Sunggyu and Woohyun took the microphones and offered them a song. The song was one of Eunsook’s favourite English songs, I won’t give up by Jason Mraz. Jonghyun interlaced their fingers and kissed her hand as they both smiled lovingly at each other.

 

The song was wonderful and everyone applauded. It was truly a wonderful wedding.

 

---

 

But the end of the party, Jonghyun and Eunsook was led to a different hotel suite, a special room reserved for their honeymoon. Jonghyun led her inside and held her waist as they moved to the beat of their hearts.

 

“I can’t believe I just married you.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Want to file a divorce then?” She jokingly asked and Jonghyun shook his head.

 

“Of course not. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life.” He uttered and Eunsook smiled.

 

“Please help me out of my gown.” She said and turned to have Jonghyun un zipped her gown.

 

Jonghyun gulped as he looked at her pale skin, looking too tempting not to kiss.

 

“I’ll shower first.” She said as she blushed and Jonghyun nodded. He then took a good look around the suite and found a suitcase that has their clothes.

 

He took out a pyjama set and then waited for Eunsook to finish. She stepped out of the shower covered in a robe and smiled at Jonghyun and gestured for him to take a shower. He washed himself well and stepped out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. His jaws dropped when he saw her sitting on the bed wearing only but the iest lingerie he had seen (because it was his first time seeing it worn).

 

“Eunsook.” He said and Eunsook gestured for him to come closer.

 

“I love you.” She uttered as he leaned and captured her lips, sharing a sweet and innocent kiss before they turned into heated ones.

 

“I love you too.” He uttered before his lips at her pale skin.

 

----

 

A/N: I’ll leave the honeymoon to your imagination ^^

Thanks again my dear fellow Jongyu shippers ^^