007

wedding planner

a/n: Hello there  I am so sorry for the late update because~ I was out of the country (again) for an official business so sadly this was delayed. I know a lot of you are excited about the ending but I do have a few more twists I wanted to write so please stay with me.

 

----- 

 

 "Hey Christine, why am I scheduled to have this talk at a Bridal convention when you have a scheduled dress fitting with Eunsook?" Jonghyun asked and Christine pouted at him.

 

"You can't help her in her dress can you?" She said and Jonghyun nodded.

 

"Fine, but we do need to settle the catering with Ryeowook hyung very soon." Jonghyun said, typing on his laptop as he managed the expenses of the wedding.

 

"No worries, all going as planned. Don't forget your dance practice with Eunsook later tonight." She said then left the office, leaving Jonghyun to sigh even louder.

 

"Why am I even going into these lessons? Its not even in my job description." Jonghyun uttered, a bit frustrated but still happy to have such moment with his dream bride.

 

The way she clung onto him when they do a turn, or how she shrieked a bit when he lifted her a bit; Jonghyun found it interesting and cute all at the same time.  Taemin was patient with them and he was very professional when it came to teaching them. He was strict but playful and had everything all fluid to give the two a chance to learn and perfect the routine. It took a whole lot of time to perfect the dance and Eunsook was clearly happy about it. She then treated him to a warm mug of hot cocoa.

 

"thank you so much for doing this. I was supposed to practice it with my brother but his Asian tour wasnt really cooperating with me." She said, snuggling the cup between the palms of her hands.

 

"Oh no need, it is part of my job description to help you with every wedding related matters." Jonghyun said, sipping his cup so as not to talk any further and may reveal his broken heart.

 

"That's really nice of you Jonghyun." Eunsook uttered and took another sip of her drink.

 

"I can't attend your dress fitting but Christine will assist you." Jonghyun told her and Eunsook nodded.

 

"Christine called me earlier about it. It's okay, you need to attend the convention." She replied nonchalantly and Jonghyun beamed her a smile.

 

"Thank you for understanding." He uttered and they fell into a comfortable chat.

 

The next time they met was for menu picking. Ryeowook had served them countless of food and Eunsook was in food heaven. Jonghyun watched in amusement as she tasted the sets of courses the chef served them. 

 

"I think I am picking the steak for the main course." Eunsook uttered.

 

"Not Chicken?" Jonghyun asked and Eunsook smiled at him.

 

"I'll get the Chicken and Mixed green salad as the first course, but my fiancé likes steaks so Main course is for him." Eunsook replied.

 

"Ahh, I see." Jonghyun replied and his heart sank a little bit, he liked steaks too, but he thinks he wont be able to eat one without remembering her speaking about her fiancé.

 

"Jonghyun-ah" She called out. 

 

"Yeah?" The wedding planner replied.

 

"I am thinking of doing a traditional wedding before my western ceremony so, if you could arrange a room for that. Its just the family and a few friends so its an intimate affair." She uttered. 

 

"Oh, well the hotel has some wedding halls but I think I can arrange a small traditional house just a few minutes off the resort for you to hold your traditional wedding. How's that sounds?" Jonghyun uttered and Eunsook smiled at him.

 

"You are the best!" She said and Jonghyun couldnt help but fall for that precious and not to mention bright smile his bride was giving him.

 

"Not really" Jonghyun uttered. I can't even plan my own wedding was his after thought.

 

They parted ways for the night and Jonghyun sighed even louder now that he was sure of how Eunsook is going to be marrying a man that was not him. It was bittersweet in all honesty but at least he could be this close to her before he says goodbye to his non existent love life.

 

As Spring was fast approaching, Jonghyun felt suffocated by the date drawing near. He knew hell have to keep a poker face at the wedding but he felt like he wasnt even strong enough to do so.

 

"Why am I here again?" Jonghyun asked as Gwiboon pinned the fabric to suit his body better.

 

"Because I am already preparing to be a mom and this is me bribing you to look good on my best friend's wedding." Gwiboon uttered and Jonghyun nodded.

 

"I still won't give you a discount." Jonghyun uttered and Gwiboon slightly poked him with a pin.  "Ouch, okay I will." Jonghyun uttered and Gwiboon smiled at him.

 

Jonghyun sighed and looked at his reflection, he looked dashing, and he has to admit it.  "You look really handsome Jonghyun." Gwiboon uttered and then smiled at him. "You really are something Jonghyun." She added as she asked her assistant to assist Jonghyun out of the clothes.

 

--- 

 

He was now in Jeju island for one final run down before the wedding in two months, and Jonghyun couldnt even understand himself for being this pathetic knowing that Eunsook is getting married in a few months. When he returned to Seoul, he went to Eunsook's workplace and saw the neurosurgeon meeting with her patient. He saw her charming casual side and it gave his heart a nudge,she was just so perfect in any way he view her, and that was unfair considering how he has been deep neck in love with her.

 

"Oh Jonghyun!" Eunsook chirped happily.

 

"Hey, busy?" Jonghyun asked and Eunsook shook her head.

 

"I was just wrapping up." Eunsook uttered as she took her clip board and bid her patient good bye. "What brings you here?" She asked and Jonghyun held out an envelope.

 

"I took pictures of the traditional house, I want you to approve it first before I settle with the accommodations." Jonghyun uttered as Eunsook took the envelope and browsed through the photographs.

 

"I like it." She said, handing them back to him.

 

"I'll see you in a few weeks then?" jonghyun asked and Eunsook nodded. "Don't stress yourself okay?" Jonghyun said then bid goodbye, mentally hitting his stupid brain for the lameness.

 

He found himself later in a pub, drinking draft beer and looking at the collection of liquor behind the bar tender.

 

"You are hopeless." Jonghyun heard from his side and raised a brow when he saw his best friend, who is also named Jonghyun which was pure coincidence according to them both, ordering a glass of whiskey.

 

"Am I?" Jonghyun asked and his friend nodded.

 

"Please, why are you moping now when you just gave up the chance to be with the love of your life?" Jonghyun asked and the wedding planner sighed.

 

"I couldn't ruin a happy relationship for my selfish reasons." Jonghyun uttered and his best friend flicked his forehead.

 

"Pabo!" He uttered and the two fell in a complete silence.

 

 

--- 

 

a/n: Well, I can feel the ending drawing near, hold on a little bit more guys ^^