003

wedding planner

a/n: This was long overdue but…  ta-dah.. update!!!

 

 

-----

 

Jonghyun was called out on a Saturday for a peek at the dresses Gwiboon had designed for her entourage and he decided to bring his assistant along since she will be the one assisting the girls as they dress up.

 

“This is Christine, she will be your lady in waiting.” He introduced her and Gwiboon nodded.

 

“Great, Eunsook is already changing, can you help her?” Gwiboon uttered and Christine nodded and went to the changing room.

 

Jonghyun was led to another changing room where Sunggyu and Woohyun were already waiting for their suits. He greeted them and checked out the suits they’ll be wearing and gave them a nod of approval.

 

“Gwiboon surely has an eye for fashion” Jonghyun remarked as he handed them the suits and helped them finish up the details.

 

“You are not gay right?” Woohyun suddenly asked as Jonghyun tidied up the sleeves on his suit.

 

Jonghyun laughed and then shook his head. “I am as man as you are and I do have my own plan for a wedding with the most gorgeous girl in my eyes. And I almost got married before.” Jonghyun replied and the two men laughed.

 

“Just checking.” Woohyun uttered and Jonghyun grinned.

 

“If I’m gay, would it be okay if I assist the bride and bridesmainds instead of the groom?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu was quick to protest.

 

“You are not going to help my sister in her dress whatsoever! You keep your hands to yourself!” Sunggyu said angrily and Jonghyun just laughed.

 

“That’s why I have Christine as the lady in waiting.” Jonghyun said as he straitened the coat and brushed off any invisible dust.

 

As they walked out of the changing room, they were met by a blushing Eunsook, in her pale pink Maid of honor gown. She was absolutely stunning that the three boys were just at awe with her. Sungyu grinned first, walking to his sister and checking her out. “You need to wear more of these Eusnook,  I hate seeing you in lab gowns.” Sunggyu remarked and Eunsook laughed a little too high but adorable nonetheless.

 

“Gwiboon sweetie, you did an amazing job.” Woohyun walked towards his bride who was beaming with pride.

 

“Of course, Eunsook eonnie was my first model, and my favourite.” She uttered and then checked out the boys. “Suits you both well, just a bit of tailoring. Hey my hyun” Gwiboon looked at her fiancé. “Don’t loose weight, you can’t be skinnier than me on our wedding day.” Gwiboon said and Woohyun laughed.

 

She called her assistants as she pinned some areas that needed touch ups and then shooed them off for their schedules. The boys left and Gwiboon turned to Eunsook who was like a goddess in her dress. She walked towards her with pins on her hand and tucking some fabric. Jonghyun on the other hand was frozen in place as he looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. He was at awe and it was ike the skies opened up and the light just shone to showcase her. She was so beautiful in every way possible.

 

“Alright, I guess that it’ll just be minor touch ups.” Gwiboon uttered and then turned to Jonghyun for his opinion.

 

“I think she looked great. You really are very talented. “ Jonghyun choked his reply and Gwiboon grinned at him.

 

“Okay, change now. Christine, help me with my dress, it is puffy.”  Gwiboon said and soon she was gone to change. Eunsook stepped out of the changing room and joined Jonghyun as they waited for Gwiboon to step out.

 

They were awkward for a while but Eunsook took the first step in asking. “What do you think of the dress?” she asked and Jonghyun raised his two thumbs up.

 

“You look stunning.” He replied and Eunsook smiled at him, the brightest ever that Jonghyun had seen.

 

 

When Gwiboon stepped out on her unfinished gown, She looked like the fashion goddess that she was. She looked absolutely beautiful in her blush colored wedding gown, with tulle and lace and every bit of bling. Jonghyun smiled and applauded her, truly a wedding own that fits her nicely. But Jonghyun didn’t feel the same as when he was looking at Eunsook and he somehow questioned himself for a while; why would he feel a little more excited seeing Eunsook in her dress than his bride?

 

Gwiboon changed into her ordinary clothes and joined the two, Christine following shortly, with her clip board and noting down the details that Gwiboon had told her a while back.

 

“I like your assistant, she’s very detailed.” Gwiboon said and Jonghyun smiled at that.

 

“She’s the best.” Jonghyun uttered and Gwiboon decided to .

 

“really? So is she a special friend of yours?” Gwiboon asked and both just laughed loudly.

 

“Don’t go into that direction, she’s already dating someone.” Jonghyun uttered and Christine nodded.

 

“He is special though because we went to the same university and had been partners at some projects.” Christine said.

 

“You are not getting any younger Jonghyun, better find a girl to marry.” Gwiboon teased and Jonghyun laughed nervously.

 

“I’ll find her soon, besides, I am handling your wedding so I don’t have time to date.” Jonghyun said and Gwiboon laughed a little.

 

“We’ll see.” Gwiboon uttered and they had small talks before Jonghyun and Christine left to check out the invitations to be printed out.

 

“So I have a deal tomorrow, you go cake tasting with Jonghyun okay?” Gwiboon said and Eunsook sighed.

 

“Why do I feel like this is like my wedding and not yours?” Eunsook uttered and Gwiboon just laughed it off.

 

“well I am just preparing you for your own wedding.” Gwiboon replied.

 

“I don’t even have a fiancé.” Eunsook uttered and Gwiboon just laughed.

 

So When Eunsook appeared inside the cake shop the next day, Jonghyun wasn’t sure if he should laugh or not.

 

“Gwiboon has something to do.” She said and Jonghyun nodded.

 

“This is Meekhan, Christine’s sister. She makes amazing cakes and before we could go to the design, I would like you to try some flavors.” Jonghyun said just as Meekhan shook her hands.

 

“Do you have a favourite flavour?” Meekhan asked and Eunsook thought for a while. “

 

“I do like chocolate.” She shrugged her shoulders and Meekhan smiled at that.

 

“I’ll get you samples, have a seat.” Meekhan said and then took some cake samples.

 

“What about you?” Eunsook asked and Jonghyun thought for a while.

 

“Vanilla sponge cake. I also like chocolate mousse.” Jonghyun replied and Eunsook nodded.

 

“Here you go. We have triple chocolate cake, lemon sponge cake. Vanilla bean Cake and my personal favourite, Boston cream cake.” Meekhan uttered and the two thanked her.

 

They tasted the samples and they enjoyed every flavour offered.  They can’t choose and Meekhan just had the brightest idea.

 

“She’ll have a 5 tier cake, so we could make each tier a different flavour and the top tier would be a different flavour as well.” Meekhan said as she took out another cake slice, strawberry shortcake.” She handed the platter and they were all loving the cake.

 

“I guess we have a winner?” Meekhan asked and the two nodded. “Now for the design?” Meekhan asked and took out her tablet to show them the designs that she had done so far.

 

“This is her bridal cake.” Jonghyun handed him the picture sketch of Gwiboon’s dress and Meekhan took a look at and grinned.

 

“She is just a diva of her own league.” Meekhan remarked and Jonghyun nodded.

 

“So the groom’s cake will be the 5 tier cake with different flavour. The bridal cake would feature the life size cake and I’ll use chocolate and vanilla since the other cakes would be very delicate and would not hold the structure of a dress.” Meekhan said and Eunsook noted.

 

“Wow, that was a lot more complicated than I thought.” Eunsook remarked and Jonghyun laughed.

 

“What is not complicated to Gwiboon?” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Can you transport that to Daegu?” Eunsook asked and Jonghyun looked at Meekhan worriedly.

 

“I already contacted a riend who owns a bakery in Daegu and they gave me the go signal to bake and prep in there a week before the wedding, that cake isn’t something I could ship in a cargo vessel.” Meekhan shrugged and Jonghyun hugged her, she truly is a great person to work with especially in cases like this.

 

 Eunsook found the scene quite endearing but it also kind of hurts, which is weird because she doesn’t know why she was feeling a bit hurt.

 

When they were done with cakes, and almost everything was set in place, there was only one more stuff to take care of, cocktails.

 

Gwiboon and Woohyun thankfully came for the cocktail tasting, with Myungsook and Sunggyu as well as Eunsook so Jonghyun had his hands full. They tried a cocktail with a clear taste but Myungsook declined, surprising everyone. “I think that this is the right time to tell everyone that I am expecting.” Myungsook uttered and they were all shocked.  ‘I am three months into pregnancy.” Myungsook said and after a moment of silence, there were applauses and cheers, Sunggyu was in tears as he hugged his wife.

 

“Oh wait, what about your dress???” Gwiboon asked and they all went silent.

 

“Her dress is flowy and her belly won’t swell that much until the fifth or sixth moth. Your wedding is in a month so no worries.” Jonghyun spoke and everyone breathed in relief.

 

“How sure are you?” Gwiboon raised a brow at him.

 

“My sister’s friend had the same predicament during her wedding, my sister got pregnant.” Jonghyun explained and they all nodded and sheered for the new celebration.

 

They tasted three more cocktails until they called it a night and all was now up to Jonghyun to finish up the details and to give Gwiboon and Woohyun the best dream wedding that they wanted.

 

a/n: well we are nearing the wedding so~ I hope everyone is still with me ^^