06.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06.

‘Does he still go out at night?’ Yong Hwa stopped at the stairs as he accidentally overheard their conversation.

‘Deh?’ He then heard a soft voice belonged to his wife. ‘He always home after work.’

‘Really?’

Yong Hwa sighed in relief as he closed his eyes tightly. For once he felt thankful to Shin Hye. He smiled to himself, lightly dragged his feet heading towards them.

Shin Hye seemed surprised when he suddenly filled the empty space beside her.

‘I thought you want to have a rest.’ He huskily whispered to her.

‘Huh?’ Shin Hye looked at him in dazed when she caught her husband was smiling charmingly at her. And, true she was exhausted but she never tell him of wanting to have a rest earlier.

‘I am fine.’ She said again, assuring him as she turned to face Mrs. Jung again.

Mrs. Jung kept her eyes on them feeling glad that they were getting along so well though deep in her heart she was still suspicious with their closeness.

‘Eomma have something for you.’

Yong Hwa was first to react to his mother. ‘Something?’

‘Honeymoon trip for both of you.’ Mrs. Jung told the young couple. ‘Yong, since Soo Jung is here, you should take a break for a while and bring Shin Hye for vacation.’

Yong Hwa was completely taken aback with her sudden suggestion.

‘Eomma this not the right time. There is a lot of projects going on now.’ He tried to reason out.

Shin Hye remained silent as she continued to listen to them. She already seemed to lose her own voice to refuse the vacation.

‘Just go, oppa. Hong Ki oppa can help with the company.’ Soo Jung butted in.

Yong Hwa ended up glaring at his younger sister. He hated the idea of Hong Ki being closed with Soo Jung. He could never trust that young guy. The well-known playful and worst, Hong Ki even had an interest towards Soo Jung.

‘Omo- omo. Unnie, your husband is now even glaring at me.’ Soo Jung scoffed.

Shin Hye let out her soft chuckles seeing the two siblings bickering at each other.

‘Just go, neh?’ Her soft gazes fell on them. Mrs. Jung smiled warmly hoping she would able to persuade them.

‘Unnie, have fun during your honeymoon and make a lot of babies.’ Soo Jung laughed heartily as she saw the panic look on Shin Hye.

***

Yong Hwa hungrily drank the water offered by Shin Hye as soon they reached home. He was still feeling not satisfy with his mother’s suggestion and even surprised when Shin Hye easily agreed to his mother. Well, that was not something unpredictable though. Shin Hye was always a person that could never say no to other.

‘Shin Hye, come here.’

Shin Hye flinched at his stern voice and slowly made her way back to him.

‘Ne.. neh?’ She tried not to stutter but could not help it. She was dead nervous seeing Yong Hwa solemnly staring at her.

‘Is it hard to say no?’ He thought he needs to teach her some lessons.

Shin Hye bowed her head, staring at her fingers. She wanted to answer him but everything seemed hard for her when Yong Hwa had gotten really serious. Wrong answer would never please him. She mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter