19.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.

Soo Jung gasped loudly as she stared at her brother whom now taking his seat next to Shin Hye after ushering Sanok to sit next to her. Just how on earth he still managed to find them when she did not slip even a word about their whereabouts to him. Surely her brother had gotten really good in his stalking. And now seeing her brother acting all lovely around Shin Hye making her cringed even more.

‘Oppa, don’t you know this is ladies day out?’ Soo Jung blurted out. ‘Why are you even here? I just don’t know how you still manage to find us.’

‘That is none of your business though.’ Yong Hwa snorted. ‘Ah cham, why are you even here when you are supposed to be in Jeju?’

‘That is none of your business too, Oppa. Just go away now, Oppa. Don’t you see we are having fun here?’

But as usual, Yong Hwa refused to compile to her request. Instead he pleased himself with all the grilled meats right before his eyes. He started to shove the meat into his mouth and nudged Shin Hye to take a bite too.

Soo Jung scoffed annoyingly as she continued to watch over him. At this point, she surely could feel that her heart starting to burst out due to the rage she been holding up.

And of course, Shin Hye could already sense that Soo Jung was slowly losing her patient. Things started to heat up as Yong Hwa decided to act as if nothing happened and continued to eat while Soo Jung was already glaring at her husband.

And, she thought that she need to step in and sort things out.

‘Yong-ah, I still need to go somewhere with Soo Jung after this.’ Shin Hye uttered softly though she knew that he would not be happy with it.

‘Where?’ He shoved another meat slice into his mouth.

Shin Hye grinned cheekily. ‘It is secret.’

‘What kind of secret?’

‘It won’t be secret anymore if I am telling you now.’ Shin Hye pretended to sulk when he insisted to know. ‘So you need to go back to your office and let us spend time together, neh?’

‘What is the deal?’

Shin Hye certainly could her cheeks were getting all warm and probably turned red as ripe cherry when she caught the other ladies were eyeing on them.

‘I will tell you later.’ Shin Hye muttered lowly, diverting her attention back to him.

‘It is better be good.’ Yong Hwa found himself grinning foolishly just thinking what kind of surprise that Shin Hye might prepare for later.

‘Ah- what an eyes sore. Just go away, oppa.’ Soo Jung hissed in annoyance though deep inside her heart she was feeling all mushy that her brother was no longer being cold towards Shin Hye but somehow seeing her brother acting all romantic and so enough to give her goosebumps.

***

This time around it was Yong Hwa’s turn to get pissed off soon as he saw his little sister sitting happily while chattering with Shin Hye at the backyard. While Shin Hye was tending her garden, Soo Jung helped out and watered the garden that they did not even realise that he just walked out to join them.

Yong Hwa quickly cleared his throat to garner their attentions.

‘Oh oppa! You come?’ Soo Jung grinned cheekily as she noticed his face had slowly getting sour and she was enjoying the moment. ‘I am going to sleepover here.’

‘Hmm.’ was only his response and immediately went over to Shin Hye whom already rejoicing the moment and quick to peck her lips.

‘Oppa, you don’t mind right if I am sleeping with unnie tonight. Well, it has been a while since the last time.’ Soo Jung said again.

He turned even more sulkier when Shin Hye staring at him too with her doe eyes asking for his permission.

‘Why are you here? You should go back home.’ Yong Hwa uttered.

‘Here is home.’ Soo Jung continued to brother though she knew he was totally annoyed with her.

‘What I mean was go back to eomma and appa. Ah before that, you just submit your leaves form yesterday and I have not yet approve it. You should not be here.’

‘What, are you going to send me back to Jeju now?’ Soo Jung scoffed as she looked at him in disbelief.

Yong Hwa hastily nodded his head.

‘Stop being mean to your sister, Yong-ah.’ Shin Hye slowly hold his arm.

‘I am not being m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter