04.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04.

Later that night, after they had done with their dinner, Shin Hye immediately went to his room as Yong Hwa requested her to. And now, she was sitting awkwardly at the corner of his bed while waiting for Yong Hwa to come out from the bathroom. She was too clueless of what to do since it was her first time together in his room. Even during their first night after their marriage, Yong Hwa had sneak out from their room and sleeping at the living room instead and after that they never shared room anymore until tonight.

Shin Hye sighed deeply as she observed his room. It was quite spacious compared to her room next door. Of course, it is spacious. It is master room after all.

‘You are not going to shower?’ Yong Hwa suddenly asked as he leisurely walked out from the bathroom.

Shin Hye gulped hard as their gazes met. He was wearing nothing except for the towel wrapped tightly around his waist, and Shin Hye was even mesmerized to see him in such state for the first time. His hairs were clearly still wet that she could even see the water dripping on his bare shoulders. Shin Hye suddenly felt nervous.

Yong Hwa frowned when his wife was not even answering him and slowly darted towards her.

‘Are you sick?’ He placed his palm on her forehead to check her temperature. ‘Your temperature seemed okay.’

Shin Hye carefully removed his hand from her and flashed an awkward smile towards him.

‘I clean myself at my room.’ Shin Hye uttered softly.

Yong Hwa simply nodded his head. “Don’t take too long or Soo Jung might caught you.’

***

Soo Jung curiously made her way to the guest room beside the master room when she saw Shin Hye going into that room. Earlier when Shin Hye told her the room was occupied with her clothes and had become their wardrobe room, Soo Jung could something wrong with her explanation. As she knew, the master room itself had its own wardrobe space and most of Yong Hwa’s clothes were still left at their parent’s house.

She carefully twisted the knob and she must be very lucky. Shin Hye must have forgot to lock the door and Soo Jung quickly made her way in to the guest room.

Unnie must be in the bathroom. She thought when she could heard the sound of water going down hitting the floor as she observed around the room.

Not only she could find Shin Hye’s clothes but also her skin care being placed neatly at the desk across the bed.

Soo Jung became even suspicious when she saw few motivational books at the side table and she knew obviously those books were belonged to Shin Hye and Shin Hye had habit of reading books before sleeping.

‘Are they sleeping separately?’ Soo Jung mumbled to herself as she continued to check around the room.

Soo Jung hurriedly ran into the closet when she heard the door cracked. Lucky enough she knew the structure of the house very well.

‘Shin Hye..’ She could heard Yong Hwa calling for Shin Hye.

Soo Jung closed her eyes tightly as she took a deep breathes, praying so hard so that the young couple would never find her hiding inside the closet.

‘Why are you taking so long?’ She heard her brother’s voice again.

‘Can you leave first? I will join you later.’

Soo Jung frowned when she heard Shin Hye requesting her brother to leave the room. What is wrong with them?

‘Shirro! I will wait for you here and get out together. Soo Jung might be outside since she is not in her room.’

‘You should check on her. She might need something-’

‘Just let her be. She will be fine- where are you going?’

Soo Jung continued to listen to them, carefully not to produce any sound which might attract them.

‘I am going to wear my pajama.’

Then, it was a long silence again but yet Soo Jung knew the young couple had not yet left the room.

‘Do you need anything else?’ Yong Hwa’s voice echoed through the room again. ‘Your books?’

‘It’s okay. I just need to bring my blanket and pillow-’

‘You are saying as if my room doesn’t have any blanket and pillows.’ Soo Jung could sense a sarcasm in his voice. ‘Just bring everything which is necessary. Leave the blanket and pillows here. We might bumped into Soo Jung again. She will be very curious and starts to question us.’

‘Arasso-’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter