23.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23.

Yong Hwa secretly took a glimpse at his wife who was still mad about the whole things as he drove back to his apartment. Shin Hye even refused to answer him when he asked her before right after Inha was out of their sights. Though he was deadly curious why Shin Hye suddenly decided to come over when it was not even weekend but those questions could still wait. At this moment, the most important thing for him was to sort out the misunderstanding between them.

He immediately turned off the engine as soon he parked his car, and went to the passenger side without saying anything to Shin Hye and gently helped Shin Hye out from his car.

Shin Hye who was still sulky quickly made her own ways towards the elevator leaving Yong Hwa behind. Not wanting to be left out, Yong Hwa quickened his paces to catch up with Shin Hye and luckily Shin Hye was still waiting for the elevator too. After a while, they were finally in his apartment and Shin Hye straight away went to the kitchen. Not sure if she was really thirsty or not, she really need to drink something to calm herself.

Yong Hwa followed suit not wanting to be left out by his wife. He tried to smile at her but everything seemed to be really awkward for him and he certainly could feel her anger despite her being calm.

‘The baby is not yours, right?’ Shin Hye finally spoke up after complementing for a while and finally decided to confront him. She needed to know from his own mouth too though she believed Yong Hwa would never betrayed her.

‘Neh.’ Yong Hwa answered her timidly which somehow put Shin Hye at ease. Shin Hye could sense how worried Yong Hwa had gotten assuming from his face that she might got the wrong idea, and the next minutes, Shin Hye already found herself in his embrace.

‘I trust you, Yong.’ Shin Hye cried silently. ‘I know you would never do such thing.’

Yong Hwa closed his eyes tightly as possible, feeling so much relief when his wife choose to believe him. He would understand though if Shin Hye would go berserk and might as well ended up ignoring him with this situation. Who wouldn’t act like one when another woman suddenly came up and claimed the baby was belong to her husband. But he must be really lucky that Shin Hye took the news in a good way, even being so rational and what made him even prouder was Shin Hye managed to put herself together while she was facing someone from his past.

‘I am really sorry.’ Yong Hwa pressed his lips on her forehead as he wrapped his arms around Shin Hye who was still crying in his embrace. ‘I must be really hurting you a lot, Shin Hye-yah.’

Shin Hye continued to cry as she put her face against his broad chest.

‘Why is she being like that? Does the real father of her baby refuse to responsible on her?’ Shin Hye asked curiously. ‘I thought you guys were really over. You will no longer be in contact with her.’

‘We are really over, Shin. I never once get in touch with her after we broke up. I only love you, Shin Hye-yah.’

‘Then, why she still insisted to see you?’

‘She wants me to marry her.’ Yong Hwa told her. ‘But, of course I only want you. Why would I marry another woman when I already have you?’

‘If she still insist claiming the baby is yours, I will insist to have DNA test at the hospital that I personally choose.’

‘Deh-’ Yong Hwa smiled faintly as he lovingly caressed her long hairs. ‘Anything for you, honey, if that will makes you happy.’

‘I will really castrate you if the baby is yours.’ Shin Hye murmured in between her cries which eventually made Yong Hwa to laugh at her. ‘Yah, I am being serious here, Yong.’

‘Arasso.’ Yong Hwa could not help but to press another kiss on her hairs as he tightened his arms around her, feeling thankful at the same time that Shin Hye did not easily sway by Inha. ‘Kuendae, why are you here?’

Her brows furrowed as she heard his question. What kind of question is that? ‘Can I not come and visit my husband?’

Yong Hwa chuckled softly. ‘Of course, you can but I thought we are agree to see each other on weekend?’

Shin Hye scoffed as she lightly pushed him away. She sulkily crossed her arms on her chest and looked up at him in disbelief which made Yong Hwa even more clueless with her sudden gesture.

‘She is not the only one pregnant in this world.’ Shin Hye chided, quick to distant herself from Yong Hwa when her husband tried to reach for her again.

Yong Hwa squinted his eyes, fixing his gazes on his wife as he tried to assemb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter