20.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20.

Two months later,

‘Are you sure you will be okay?’ Yong Hwa touched her forehead again to check on her temperature as he looked down on his wife. Shin Hye has been having a fever for few days now, and he was intended to bring her to their doctor but Shin Hye insisted that she was fine and would better after having a rest. Since it has been few days now, Yong Hwa starting to get really worry.

‘We should go see the doctor.’ Yong Hwa said again as he fixed their blanket to make sure she would not feel any cold.

‘I am fine, Yong. Just having a slight headache.’ Shin Hye murmured softly as she stared back at her husband. ‘I will get my medicine and have some rest after breakfast, neh.’ She tried her best to convince him as she was not fond of seeing doctor.

Yong Hwa could only sigh away at her stubbornness. ‘Arasso but if you are not any better by tomorrow, I will be taking you to our doctor.’

Shin Hye nodded as a faint smile slowly forming on her face. She knew that he was worry but she thought her sickness was not that severe and there were no reasons for them to go and see the doctor. ‘I’ll be better soon. Don’t worry.’

‘Get up. You really need to eat something. I made breakfast for us.’ He gently patted her arm after putting a chaste kiss on her lips. He remembered that Shin Hye mentioned something about having English breakfast last night, and since he was awake a bit earlier this morning, so why not he make breakfast for them. Nonetheless, if that was one way to make Shin Hye better again, he thought that he would not be tired of making them for her.

‘Really?’ Shin Hye chuckled softly. ‘Can I have a breakfast in the bed?’

‘Mwo-’ Yong Hwa looked at her in disbelief. Shin Hye was once being stern and reminded him strictly no food in their bed, even just a simple snacks but now she was the one whom was demanding to have breakfast on their bed.

‘Please, Yong. I have been dreaming to have such breakfast in our bed.’

Yong Hwa laughed at his wife whom already grinning like a fool while battling her eyelashes hoping that he would give in to her.

‘Your dream is getting nonsense these day.’ Yong Hwa uttered. He then remembered Shin Hye told him that she was dreaming of having a field full apple and even becoming a millionaire from selling those apples.

‘That’s because of you. You insisted to watch movie everytime before we go to sleep.’ Shin Hye pouted.

Yong Hwa laughed again. ‘Arasso. I will get our breakfast quickly and you better freshen up a bit, neh.’ Yong Hwa told as he lightly pecked on her pouty lips.

***

Shin Hye was already smiling dreamily to herself right after Yong Hwa told her that he was going to take her out for dinner so that Sanok could her day end earlier for today. Since they were planning to go out soon, her mind was already filled with a lot of food that she had been craving for as of later. Not to mention, she was feeling more better today than yesterday and her appetite has back too.

‘Are you not going to get ready?’ Yong Hwa took a glimpse at his wife whom still standing infront of their wardrobe while smiling alone to herself. ‘I thought you said you were hungry.’

Shin Hye giggled as she turned back to face her husband. ‘Deh but Yong, where are you taking me to?’

Yong Hwa simply shook his head as he did not sure too where they were heading too.

‘Since you haven’t decide yet-’ Shin Hye lightly took a small steps towards her husband. ‘can we go the restaurant that we always went to back then?’

Yong Hwa raised his brows. ‘Near our highschool?’

Shin Hye quickly nodded her head. ‘I was wondering if their food still taste the same.’

‘Are you trying to reminisce our good time?’ Yong Hwa found himself smiling too as he teased his wife. The memories of them when they were still in highschool suddenly rewind in his mind. How could he ever forget that he always waited for Shin Hye at the gate though they were obviously not in good term, and even force her to eat with him at that tiny little restaurant just because he did not want to eat alone. Little that she knew, it was because that the only way he could loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter